Topbar formatting

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
red-fox-run

06 Aug 2022, 01:44

I purchased the Poseidon template and Im really liking it. In the sample all the icons to the right of the three bars were pushed off into the right corner. However, when I got the template they're in the center which is weird and I can't figure out how to push them off to the right like in the sample. Can anyone give me some insight to this?

Also, I feel like the docs for Primeflex are good but there are classes I see attached to divs which don't appear in Primeflex. Am I missing something or is there additional documentation ? I think Primeflex is based on something else so perhaps thats where the additional classes come from? Is there any additional documentation for available classes that Im missing?

Also, how can I go about getting the flags used in the demo? Seems like a post from 2020 points to flags.css on github but the file is no longer there?

Thanks!

tugce.kucukoglu

08 Aug 2022, 08:38

Hi,
In the sample all the icons to the right of the three bars were pushed off into the right corner. However, when I got the template they're in the center which is weird and I can't figure out how to push them off to the right like in the sample.

I can not get this question. Could you explain this situation?

PrimeFlex documentation lack of same definitions. We're planning to upgrade it. For now, could you please track the this link https://unpkg.com/browse/primeflex@3.2.1/primeflex.css for more classes.

The path of the flag.css 'src/assets/demo/flags' and usage of this in InputDemo for example '../assets/demo/flags/flag_placeholder.png'. Could check your path for flags.css?

Thanks,

red-fox-run

09 Aug 2022, 00:00

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The theme after I purchased it looks like this out of the box.

https://imgur.com/a/bYhweob

I am unsure of how to push everything to the right of the search bar to the far right corner. Ive tried something like

Code: Select all

justify-content-end

I also have another weird issue. The logo and the user avatar for whatever reason have the missing image placeholder when I use one of my routes, it only happens on one (Specifically involving "Steps"). This also happened to me when I was experimenting with the Sakai theme. Do you have any idea on what might cause this?

tugce.kucukoglu

09 Aug 2022, 10:00

Did you run the sass command for Poseidon and download the latest PrimeFlex version?

To replicate the issue with Sakai Steps, could you send us a simple codesandbox link or a repo using just Sakai?

red-fox-run

09 Aug 2022, 17:04

I am on Primeflex 3.2.1, seems to be the newest.

Can you clarify what you mean about the SASS command?

Do you want the steps component pasted to CodeSandBox?

Thanks!

tugce.kucukoglu

10 Aug 2022, 10:31

The sass command is

sass --update public/:public/ --no-source-map

Please modify this codesandbox example https://codesandbox.io/s/ilkqvt?file=/src/StepsDemo.vue, so we can replicate the issue. Just add a simple test case, not the Poseidon template itself.

Thanks for your understanding!

red-fox-run

11 Aug 2022, 04:53

I ran the Saas command, it seemed to work. What is the purpose of this command?

Im a litle lost on what Im suppose to do with code sandbox to be honest. Im pretty new to development. Here's a link to my template code here:

https://pastebin.com/KeecppQx

If you really do need it in code sandbox please let me know and explain exactly what I need to do, thank you.

tugce.kucukoglu

11 Aug 2022, 09:03

Poseidon consists scss styles and to work with css, you need to run this command.

Steps example does not need to be especially codesandbox. I said codesandbox because in PrimeVue website has codesandbox example ready-to-use. Working link really help but the link that you send us is not working.

red-fox-run

11 Aug 2022, 14:26

Hi,

So I ran that SCSS command but it didn't make a difference. The same issues are there, the avatar and other fields NOT off to the right like in the sample. It also did not effect the image link breaking in my one component.

I tried the link I posted and it worked for me. It's everything between my <template> tags which I assumed is what is needed?

Can you specify exactly what you need from my component that uses "Steps" in order to see if it's causing the broken image link?
Any ideas on the centered avatar issue like in the pic I previously posted?
I should note I followed the directions for upgrading the Sakai theme to Poseidon. Seemed to work fine except the TopBar. I also started with the theme fresh and ran

npm install
and if I do that this issue is NOT present. So perhaps it's something with upgrading the Sakai theme?

thank you

tugce.kucukoglu

11 Aug 2022, 16:31

Please check your src/assets folder and image paths.

The link is not working so if link is broken to replicate the issue is really hard.

Sakai theme's and Poseidon themes' are different. Poseidon has own theme and topbar application is not dependent on the themes' files.

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeVue”

• Information