Topbar formatting

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
red-fox-run

12 Aug 2022, 16:20

Ive doubled checked my src for the images and assets.

I haven't been able to resolve this issue. Is there anyway I could get some direct support for this?

Just to reacap, my issue is this.

1. I followed the directions for migrating an existing template to Poseidon, in my case it was Sakai. Copied over all the files/folders as stated in the instructions. Upon copying them over the avatar and other fields are not pushed over to the right as in the demo. Ive had someone review it and they had no idea why either.

2. I have one component (Steps) which when I navigate to breaks the avatar and logo link in the TopBar as well. Inspecting them shows the path and there is clearly an image located at the path. Navigating to another route, the images go back to working.

Not sure who else I can ask about this because no one would know this better than the people who designed it so I would like to see what else we can do so I can try to get these issues resolved.

What are my options?

tugce.kucukoglu

15 Aug 2022, 07:59

I confused, are you using Sakai or Poseidon?

You're said image's path is correct, so how can I replicate the issue?

red-fox-run

16 Aug 2022, 19:05

Sorry for the confusion.

I was saying that currently I am using Poseidon. I previously used Sakai. In both cases I had the same issue.

I have no idea on how to replicate it. I can however share a video with you if you would like illustrating the issue I am speaking about. Does this work?

Thanks

tugce.kucukoglu

17 Aug 2022, 08:36

If you have a Dropbox account, you could share a link.

red-fox-run

18 Aug 2022, 20:14

Thank you for your help, Ive actually managed to resolve my issue.

I was able to push the search bar and other items to the right via CSS, Im not sure why out of the box it's fine but with my existing project I needed to add some CSS.

The issue with the image breaking is because the "src" attribute should start with a leading forward slash from what Im told. Once I did this, all my issues with image links breaking went away.

tugce.kucukoglu

19 Aug 2022, 08:08

Thanks for your feedback.

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeVue”

• Information