TabView dynamic tab issues

jQuery UI Widgets
egroenen

27 Nov 2012, 02:04

Hi,

I'm experimenting with PrimeUI, I've got some feedback on issues with the dynamic TabView.

In the showcase the example is using the wrong div name, div.ui-tabs-panels, should be div.pui-tabs-panels. Which is preventing the showcase from working:

Code: Select all

$('#dynamic').puitabview({  
               change: function(event, index) {  

$.ajax({  
                       type: "GET",  
                       url: './tabcontent',  
                       data: {tabindex: index},  
                       dataType: "html",  
                       context: this,  
                       success: function(data) {  
                           $(this).children('div.ui-tabs-panels').children().eq(index).html(data);  
                       }  
                   });  
               }  
           });
On a second point, I don't believe that the first tab is updating on initial load - I ended up putting a static page in as the first tab for now.

On a third point, I believe that the tab numbering is out in the "change" callback. The first tab never gets a callback, the second one has an index of 1.

I guess second and third points are related, it looks as if the first tab is dead, and the numbering starts from the second tab.

So far I'm really enjoing the primeui, I'm coming from a backgound of using PrimeFaces for a few years, so it is easier for me. I tried the yui js ui and found the API too cumbersome, the prime-ui is just right for me (and my very limited JS skills).

Cheers, Ed.

cagatay.civici
Prime

28 Nov 2012, 09:49

Thanks for the great feedback!

Return to “PrimeUI”

• Information