UI Kit 2.1.1 bug reports & issues

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
gepardec

08 Aug 2023, 10:04

1. you should clarify, whether the pro version of the token studio plugin is necessary or not.
2. in the figma file on the documentation page you are using a nonstandard font (monaco) which shows as missing after importing the file. please consider using another font or provide that font and include it in the getting started instructions.
3. on first publishing there are two invalid assets with conflicting properties - right after a clean import -, which should be fixed (panel and togglebutton).

ad 3. figma does not seem to like same property names, even if they are of a different type... which is kind of an unnecessary restriction.

greetings

megaroeny

10 Aug 2023, 19:59

I've noticed these issues too.
  • Agreed. The Pro version is unnecessary, but some approaches/methods of syncing the tokens to the components need to happen before the migration is complete. Currently, it appears the team "imported" the styles into Tokens Studio, but the opposite needs to happen, where the tokens are created and then applied to the components. Then that way, if someone syncs any updates to the tokens (especially from GitHub), we shouldn't actually need a second file (dark/light)!
  • It's a brand font, so maybe they can flatten the text so it's not editable anymore
  • I also had to fix the invalid props. Thankfully they don't break the component, but it doesn't allow you to publish them until they're fixed. I simply added the word "text" to the text props so they didn't match the variant props.

w00f

13 Aug 2023, 21:44

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. :ugeek:

1: Purchasing Tokens Studio Pro is not necessary to use the Kit with Tokens. We are currently investigating the issue mentioned by megaroeny and will provide an update once we have examined the details.

2 & 3: Thank you for bringing these to our attention. We will make the necessary corrections in future versions.

Best regards,

Return to “Figma”

• Information