Leftmenu state

gabi.bornea

24 Mar 2015, 13:16

I have an issue with the leftmenu state. Each time I click an item, the one previously clicked gets highlighted so, practically the menu rendering is one step behind. The same thing happens when slimming the menu. I have read the documentation and saw that each menuitem and submenu must have an explicit id so, I've set one for each. I've also seen that in the demo everything works so it must be something I'm doing wrong. Thank you!

cagatay.civici
Prime

26 Mar 2015, 11:09

There is a menu component in 1.1, please update to 1.1 and create the left menu by using the left menu, it is much easier as well.

It goes like;

xmlns:ps="http://primefaces.org/sentinel"

Code: Select all

<ps:menu id="sm_leftmenu">
            <p:menuitem id="sm_dashboard" value="Dashboard" icon="icon-home-outline" outcome="dashboard" containerStyleClass="layout-menubar-active"/>
            <p:submenu id="sm_sentineltheme" label="Sentinel Theme" icon="icon-gauge" >

gabi.bornea

26 Mar 2015, 12:49

Thanks for the info. I have already tried with 1.1 but with no success.

My menu looks like this

xmlns:ps="http://primefaces.org/sentinel"

Code: Select all

<ps:menu id="sm_leftmenu">
    <p:menuitem id="sm_home" value="#{msg['res.bndl.text']}" icon="icon-home-outline" 
                          containerStyleClass="layout-menubar-active" outcome="/app/home"/>
    <p:submenu id="sm_prof" label="#{msg['res.bndl.text']}" icon="icon-user">
Everything else works great except the menu. I've looked over the configuration several times and everything seems to be ok. The resources are in place, the templates are in place, the theme jar is in place.

Any thoughts on what else might be wrong?

Thank you!

Return to “Sentinel”

• Information