Bug with p:carousel (sentinel)

dsanchezg

06 Jun 2017, 00:02

Hello, let me introduce my issue: i'm in the middle of a mobile development, i´m using a carousel element for that, and when i set the property "responsive=true", (<p:carousel id="cars" var="dataFact" responsive="true"...>) The header of the carousel shows two dropdowns, one counts the real elements of the list, and the other count by groups (At least that is the behavior that I observe) , if i set the property false just shows one dropdown (the real number of elements of my list). i wanna show only one dropdown, could anybody give me a hand?. What is the good way to declare a dropdown Template for carousel element in mode responsive?

mert.sincan

09 Jun 2017, 13:21

Maybe, you can try the following code;

Code: Select all

<style type="text/css">
    @media (max-width:640px){
        body .ui-carousel .ui-carousel-mobiledropdown {
            display: none !important;
        }
    }
</style>

dsanchezg

15 Jun 2017, 23:28

Hello and thanks for your reply,

I've tried with your code, and it works, but when my carousel go back (mode circular) or when i try to update some field, it lost the pagelink. On the other hand if i use the original code, but changing the propertie of the pageLink to a high number (for example, if i set the propertie pagelink greather than my list value, so the class CarouselRenderer makes a match operation to set the correct dropdown value, and it works). it's a bit crazy ! . i Also had to override the public void decode() method of the carousel component to ensure that after an upgrading this returned to the appropriate item in the list. thanks for you time.

mert.sincan

22 Jun 2017, 16:31

Thanks a lot for the update!

Return to “Sentinel”

• Information