Spark Phone Capabilities

Adila01

15 Apr 2015, 22:38

I have noticed a few phone resolution issues on the forum page. Below are some screen shots that demonstrate it.

Below shows the Text Area and Text Input clipping off on the right.

Below shows the Select Many Checkbox options disappearing

Below shows the Spinner as not being finger friendly

Are these known issues? Is there a possibility that these could be fixed in the future?

I understand that the spinner will require changes to how Primefaces Spinner component builds itself. I wouldn't mind making the necessary changes if you are willing to accept them.
Last edited by Adila01 on 16 Apr 2015, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

cagatay.civici
Prime

16 Apr 2015, 21:15

They are not related to Spark but related to components, not all of the 130+ components are fully responsive by default, some configuration are required for some and some will have built-in support for next releases.

5.3 and 5.2.x will focus on responsiveness of the most commonly used components in general.

Adila01

16 Apr 2015, 23:47

optimus.prime wrote:They are not related to Spark but related to components, not all of the 130+ components are fully responsive by default, some configuration are required for some and some will have built-in support for next releases.

5.3 and 5.2.x will focus on responsiveness of the most commonly used components in general.
That is great news. Thanks!

Return to “Spark”

• Information