Page 1 of 1

facet

Posted: 12 Sep 2015, 19:48
by robert.bruguera
Hello,
Can a button be added to the facet tag besides the title?

Something like - center Title to 90% of the table and a "+" button to the other 10%.

Thank you.

Re: facet

Posted: 13 Sep 2015, 16:03
by robert.bruguera
I was able to do it like this.

Code: Select all

<p:commandLink style="float:right" update=":rdlform" oncomplete="PF('roleDialog').show()">
   <p:graphicImage id="add-tt" name="/primefaces-modena/images/plus-sign-white.svg" width="16"/>
   <p:tooltip for="add-tt" value="Add New"/>
</p:commandLink>
If there is a better way please post it here.

Thanks

Re: facet

Posted: 16 Sep 2015, 13:05
by aragorn
I don't understand this issue. Can you give more details, please? I think your last comment are different from first comment. (button? commandLink?)