PF 6.2 p:selectCheckboxMenu and p:dialog with Mobile renderkit

UI Components for JSF
lms24

19 Mar 2018, 10:13

Hello

I came across two (related?) issues in my web application running PF 6.2 (JSF 2.2) with the PF Mobile renderkit:
p:selectCheckboxmenu
Once the checkbox dialog is opened, I can select items just fine but I cannot close the dialog anymore. Neither clicking the close button, nor clicking outside the dialog closes it again. The only way to close the checkbox dialog is to reload the page.

p:dialog
Opening and closing the dialog works fine the first time but when I try to open it a second time (without reloading the page in between), the dialog won't show at all. The only thing that shows up is the grey overlay div across the whole page.

Please note that both of these issues are also present in the PFM showcase, so they are definetily reproducible.

I am aware that the PFM renderkit will be deprecated and removed in 6.3 but it would be great if you could look into this issue or provide an idea how this can be fixed.

Thank you very much.

lms24

23 Mar 2018, 18:26

I suppose these issues will be ignored as PFM is deprecated?

kukeltje
Expert Member

23 Mar 2018, 21:42

Yes, I think so. But PF is open to improve the generic render with responsiveness etc... So if you miss features in this regard in them, please state so.

Melloware

24 Mar 2018, 15:41

The only way you will get Mobile issues fixed in PF6.2 is having a PRO account support. The Community support of mobile has already stopped so no open source member will be fixing any Mobile issues.
PrimeFaces Developer | PrimeFaces Extensions Developer
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/melloware
PrimeFaces Elite 13.0.0 / PF Extensions 13.0.0
PrimeReact 9.6.1

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information