Lock "move event" option in Schedule

UI Components for JSF
Josemanuu

02 May 2019, 10:41

Good to all, I have in my application implemented the Schedule that comes by default in Primefaces (concretely I have implemented the first one, the one that has the labels <p: ajax). The problem is that I want to block the option that allows me to click on an event and drag it to another date. My idea is that only let me see the available events, nothing to modify them or anything I have tried to remove from the xhtml all tags ajax except the "eventSelect" since clicking on the event if I want to show me the data of the same but still allows me to drag events from one date to another.

How can I disable this option?

I leave here below the code of the xhtml if you need anything.

Thank you very much and greetings! :)

Code: Select all

<h:form>
                    <p:growl id="messages" showDetail="true" />
                    <p:schedule id="schedule" value="#{scheduleView.eventModel}" widgetVar="myschedule" timeZone="GMT+2">
                        <p:ajax event="eventSelect" listener="#{scheduleView.onEventSelect}" update="eventDetails" oncomplete="PF('eventDialog').show();" />
                    </p:schedule>

<p:dialog widgetVar="eventDialog" header="Event Details" showEffect="clip" hideEffect="clip">
                        <h:panelGrid id="eventDetails" columns="2">
                            <p:outputLabel for="title" value="Titles:" />
                            <p:inputText id="title" value="#{scheduleView.event.title}" required="true" />

<p:outputLabel for="from" value="From:" />
                            <p:calendar id="from" value="#{scheduleView.event.startDate}" timeZone="GMT+2" pattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>

<p:outputLabel for="to" value="To:" />
                            <p:calendar id="to" value="#{scheduleView.event.endDate}" timeZone="GMT+2" pattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>

</h:panelGrid>
                    </p:dialog>    

</h:form>

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information