Primefaces UI issues from Migration

UI Components for JSF
jenni03

12 Sep 2019, 23:09

When I'm working on the migration of our application from PrimeFaces 3.4 to 6.0, I also encountered some UI issues such as buttons/panels unaligned, losing background color etc.

The application has a style sheet "primefaces.css" as below. It seems to me this style sheet controls the styles of the primefaces UI components used in the xhtml files.
However, I'm not sure where this css style file is from. Do I need to get a newer version of this file when PrimeFaces library version is upgraded in order to fix these UI issues?

I searched online and the primefaces user forum and did not find exact answer for this question. I'm kind of new to JSF and Primefaces and am learning while doing this migration task.
Hope you can help give some advises for these UI issues. Thanks in advance!

Code Snippets for the CSS style sheet: primefaces.css

Code: Select all

@charset "UTF-8";

/* CSS Document */

/*!* jQuery UI CSS Framework 1.8.20** Copyright 2012, AUTHORS.txt (http://jqueryui.com/about)* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.* http://jquery.org/license** http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Theming/API*//* Layout helpers----------------------------------*/.ui-helper-hidden {
	display: none;
}

.ui-helper-hidden-accessible {
	position: absolute !important;
	clip: rect(1px 1px 1px 1px);
	clip: rect(1px,1px,1px,1px);
}

.ui-helper-reset {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	border: 0;
	outline: 0;
	line-height: 1.3;
	text-decoration: none;
	font-size: 100%;
	list-style: none;
}

.ui-helper-clearfix:after {
	content: ".";
	display: block;
	height: 0;
	clear: both;
	visibility: hidden;
}

.ui-helper-clearfix {
	display: inline-block;
}/* required comment for clearfix to work in Opera \*/

* html .ui-helper-clearfix {
	height: 1%;
}

.ui-helper-clearfix {
}/* end clearfix */

.ui-helper-zfix {
	width: 100%;
	height: 100%;
	top: 0;
	left: 0;
	position: absolute;
	opacity: 0;
	filter: Alpha(Opacity=0);
}/* Interaction Cues----------------------------------*/

.ui-state-disabled {
	cursor: default !important;
}/* Icons----------------------------------*//* states and images */

.ui-icon {
	text-indent: -99999px;
	overflow: hidden;
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
}/* Misc visuals----------------------------------*//* Overlays */

.ui-widget-overlay {
	top: 0;
	height: 100%;
}/*!* jQuery UI Resizable 1.8.20** Copyright 2012, AUTHORS.txt (http://jqueryui.com/about)* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.* http://jquery.org/license** http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Resizable#theming*/

.ui-resizable {
	position: relative;
}

.ui-resizable-handle {
	font-size: 0.1px;
}

.ui-resizable-disabled .ui-resizable-handle,
.ui-resizable-autohide .ui-resizable-handle {
	display: none;
}

.ui-resizable-n {
	cursor: n-resize;
	height: 7px;
	top: -5px;
}

Primefaces 6.0
JSF 2.2
Tomcat 7

Melloware

13 Sep 2019, 13:09

1. Why going to 6.0 and not 7.0? You are migrating to a product that is already almost 3 years old?

2. That stylesheet was the old styleheet included with PrimeFaces from inside the primefaces.jar. To me that looks old almost like you still have PrimeFaces 3.X in your classpath?
PrimeFaces Developer | PrimeFaces Extensions Developer
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/melloware
PrimeFaces Elite 13.0.0 / PF Extensions 13.0.0
PrimeReact 9.6.1

jenni03

13 Sep 2019, 16:33

Thanks for the reply! I'd like to upgrade to primefaces 7, however, I encountered more errors when I switched to version 7. The application code was built on 3.4 years ago by other developers and our group take over this project recently. Currently, the application had already got several functionalities broken after upgraded to 6 such as tree structure was broken(children nodes not generated due to the logic change in the isExpand() method from the new tree API) and "org.primefaces.expression.ComponentNotFoundException" whenever the code tried to update the UI component after some actions done. I've resolved some errors, but I still got some issues to tackle. As we have timeline to finish the migration, I'm concerned that upgrading to newer version means more code need be refactored. Anyway, I will try upgrade to 7 after I resolved some show stopper problems in 6. For the UI problem, I think I should remove this old version of "primefaces.css" file from the project, so the stylesheet in the new primefaces jar file will be used, correct? Your help is much appreciated.
Primefaces 6.0
JSF 2.2
Tomcat 7

Melloware

13 Sep 2019, 16:41

Yep I would remove that stylesheet!
PrimeReact 9.6.1

jenni03

20 Sep 2019, 00:21

After fixing other problems related to the primefaces migration, I've come back to solve the UI issue today. I've tried to remove the old "primefaces.css" file from the project, but the UI issue still persists.

I opened the primeface 6 jar file and found out the "components.css" in the directory below:
META-INF\resources\primefaces

Does this css file include all of the css styles for the primefaces components?

Can we modify this css file after putting it in the WebContent css folder to overwrite the original styles for some components?

In the application, I also found out that it included "theme.css" and "primefaces.js" files in the "WebContent->javax.faces.resource" folder. I'm not sure why the application used the two files.
Are they all come from the 'primefaces.jar" file? How would these two files affect UI? Do they need new version too?

In another word, what could be the root cause of the UI problems found in the migration of primefaces 3.4 to 6.0? Please help shed some light on this problem! Thanks in advance!

Code Snippets for "theme.css"

/* * * PrimeFaces Aristo Theme* http://wijmo.com/* * Based on the Aristo theme concept created by 280 North and Pinvoke (https://github.com/280north/aristo).* */a{
	outline:none;
}

.ui-icon{
	-moz-border-radius:10px;
	-webkit-border-radius:10px;
	border-radius:10px;
}

/** jQuery UI CSS Framework @VERSION** Copyright 2010, AUTHORS.txt (http://jqueryui.com/about)* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.* http://jquery.org/license** http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Theming/API** To view and modify this theme, visit http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/?ffDefault=Arial,sans-serif&fwDefault=bold&fsDefault=1.1em&cornerRadius=3px&bgColorHeader=c4c4c4&bgTextureHeader=03_highlight_soft.png&bgImgOpacityHeader=100&borderColorHeader=a8a8a8&fcHeader=4f4f4f&iconColorHeader=898989&bgColorContent=ffffff&bgTextureContent=01_flat.png&bgImgOpacityContent=100&borderColorContent=a8a8a8&fcContent=4f4f4f&iconColorContent=616161&bgColorDefault=c4c4c4&bgTextureDefault=04_highlight_hard.png&bgImgOpacityDefault=80&borderColorDefault=a8a8a8&fcDefault=4f4f4f&iconColorDefault=ffffff&bgColorHover=c4c4c4&bgTextureHover=04_highlight_hard.png&bgImgOpacityHover=80&borderColorHover=a8a8a8&fcHover=4f4f4f&iconColorHover=ffffff&bgColorActive=c4c4c4&bgTextureActive=06_inset_hard.png&bgImgOpacityActive=65&borderColorActive=aaaaaa&fcActive=4f4f4f&iconColorActive=ffffff&bgColorHighlight=fbf9ee&bgTextureHighlight=02_glass.png&bgImgOpacityHighlight=55&borderColorHighlight=fcefa1&fcHighlight=363636&iconColorHighlight=2e83ff&bgColorError=fef1ec&bgTextureError=05_inset_soft.png&bgImgOpacityError=95&borderColorError=cd0a0a&fcError=cd0a0a&iconColorError=cd0a0a&bgColorOverlay=aaaaaa&bgTextureOverlay=01_flat.png&bgImgOpacityOverlay=0&opacityOverlay=30&bgColorShadow=4f4f4f&bgTextureShadow=01_flat.png&bgImgOpacityShadow=0&opacityShadow=30&thicknessShadow=8px&offsetTopShadow=-8px&offsetLeftShadow=-8px&cornerRadiusShadow=8px*//* Component containers----------------------------------*/.ui-widget{
	font-family:Arial,sans-serif;
	font-size:1.1em;
}

.ui-widget .ui-widget{
	font-size:1em;
}

.ui-widget input, .ui-widget select, .ui-widget textarea, .ui-widget button{
	font-family:Arial,sans-serif;
	font-size:1em;
}

.ui-widget-content{
	border:1px solid #a8a8a8;
	background:#ffffff;
	color:#4f4f4f;
}

.ui-widget-content a{
}

.ui-widget-header{
	background:#c4c4c4 url("/SpaceSurvey/javax.faces.resource/images/ui-bg_highlight-soft_100_c4c4c4_1x100.png.xhtml?ln=primefaces-aristo") 50% 50% repeat-x;
	background:#c4c4c4 linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.8), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	background:#c4c4c4 -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgba(255,255,255,0.8)), to(rgba(255,255,255,0)));
	background:#c4c4c4 -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.8), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	/*    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#DDFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF);
	-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#DDFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF)";
	*/color:#333;
	font-weight:bold;
	text-shadow:0px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255,0.7);
}

.ui-widget-header a{
}

/* Interaction states----------------------------------*/.ui-state-default, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-default, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-default{
	background:#c4c4c4 url("/SpaceSurvey/javax.faces.resource/images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_80_c4c4c4_1x100.png.xhtml?ln=primefaces-aristo") 50% 50% repeat-x;
	background:#c4c4c4 linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.8), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	background:#c4c4c4 -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgba(255,255,255,0.8)), to(rgba(255,255,255,0)));
	background:#c4c4c4 -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.8), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	/*    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#DDFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF);
	-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#DDFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF)";
	*/font-weight:bold;
	text-shadow:0px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255,0.7);
}

.ui-state-default{
	-moz-box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px #fff;
	-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px #fff;
	box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px #fff;
}

.ui-state-default a, .ui-state-default a:link, .ui-state-default a:visited{
	text-decoration:none;
	text-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);
}

.ui-state-hover, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-hover, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-hover, .ui-state-focus, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-focus, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-focus{
	border:1px solid #7096ab;
	background:#85b2cb url("/SpaceSurvey/javax.faces.resource/images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_80_85b2cb_1x100.png.xhtml?ln=primefaces-aristo") 50% 50% repeat-x;
	background:#85b2cb linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.6), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	background:#85b2cb -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgba(255,255,255,0.6)), to(rgba(255,255,255,0)));
	background:#85b2cb -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,0.6), rgba(255,255,255,0));
	/*    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#CCFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF);
	-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#CCFFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF)";
	*/font-weight:bold;
	color:#313131;
	-moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px #85b2cb;
	-webkit-box-shadow:0px 0px 8px #85b2cb;
	box-shadow:0px 0px 8px #85b2cb;
}
Code Snippets for primefaces.js

PrimeFaces={escapeClientId:function(a){return"#"+a.replace(/:/g,"\\:")},cleanWatermarks:function(){$.watermark.hideAll()},showWatermarks:function(){$.watermark.showAll()},addSubmitParam:function(b,d){var c=$(this.escapeClientId(b));for(var a in d){c.append('<input type="hidden" name="'+a+'" value="'+d[a]+'" class="ui-submit-param"/>')}return this},submit:function(a){$(this.escapeClientId(a)).submit().children("input.ui-submit-param").remove()},attachBehaviors:function(b,a){$.each(a,function(d,c){b.bind(d,function(f){c.call(b,f)})})},getCookie:function(a){return $.cookie(a)},setCookie:function(a,b){$.cookie(a,b)},skinInput:function(a){a.hover(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-hover")},function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-hover")}).focus(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-focus")}).blur(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-focus")});a.attr("role","textbox").attr("aria-disabled",a.is(":disabled")).attr("aria-readonly",a.prop("readonly")).attr("aria-multiline",a.is("textarea"));return this},skinButton:function(a){a.mouseover(function(){var b=$(this);if(!a.hasClass("ui-state-disabled")){b.addClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mouseout(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-active ui-state-hover")}).mousedown(function(){var b=$(this);if(!a.hasClass("ui-state-disabled")){b.addClass("ui-state-active").removeClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mouseup(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-active").addClass("ui-state-hover")}).focus(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-focus")}).blur(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-focus")}).keydown(function(b){if(b.keyCode==$.ui.keyCode.SPACE||b.keyCode==$.ui.keyCode.ENTER||b.keyCode==$.ui.keyCode.NUMPAD_ENTER){$(this).addClass("ui-state-active")}}).keyup(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-active")});a.attr("role","button").attr("aria-disabled",a.is(":disabled"));return this},skinSelect:function(a){a.mouseover(function(){var b=$(this);if(!b.hasClass("ui-state-focus")){b.addClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mouseout(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-hover")}).focus(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-focus").removeClass("ui-state-hover")}).blur(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-focus ui-state-hover")});return this},isIE:function(a){return($.browser.msie&&parseInt($.browser.version,10)==a)},ab:function(a,b){PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxRequest(a,b)},info:function(a){if(this.logger){this.logger.info(a)}},debug:function(a){if(this.logger){this.logger.debug(a)}},warn:function(a){if(this.logger){this.logger.warn(a)}},error:function(a){if(this.logger){this.logger.error(a)}},changeTheme:function(e){if(e&&e!=""){var f=$('link[href*="javax.faces.resource/theme.css"]'),d=f.attr("href"),c=d.split("&")[0],b=c.split("ln=")[1],a=d.replace(b,"primefaces-"+e);f.attr("href",a)}},escapeRegExp:function(a){return a.replace(/([.?*+^$[\]\\(){}|-])/g,"\\$1")},clearSelection:function(){if(window.getSelection){if(window.getSelection().empty){window.getSelection().empty()}else{if(window.getSelection().removeAllRanges){window.getSelection().removeAllRanges()}else{if(document.selection){document.selection.empty()}}}}},cw:function(a,d,b,c){PrimeFaces.createWidget(a,d,b,c)},createWidget:function(a,g,c,e){if(PrimeFaces.widget[a]){if(window[g]){window[g].refresh(c)}else{window[g]=new PrimeFaces.widget[a](c)}}else{var d=$('script[src*="/javax.faces.resource/primefaces.js"]').attr("src").replace("primefaces.js",e+"/"+e+".js"),f=$('link[href*="/javax.faces.resource/primefaces.css"]').attr("href").replace("primefaces.css",e+"/"+e+".css"),b='<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'+f+'" />';$("head").append(b);PrimeFaces.getScript(location.protocol+"//"+location.host+d,function(){setTimeout(function(){window[g]=new PrimeFaces.widget[a](c)},100)})}},inArray:function(a,c){for(var b=0;b<a.length;b++){if(a[b]===c){return true}}return false},isNumber:function(a){return typeof a==="number"&&isFinite(a)},getScript:function(a,b){$.ajax({type:"GET",url:a,success:b,dataType:"script",cache:true})},focus:function(c,b){var a=":not(:submit):not(:button):input:visible:enabled";setTimeout(function(){if(c){var d=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(c));if(d.is(a)){d.focus()}else{d.find(a).eq(0).focus()}}else{if(b){$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(b)).find(a).eq(0).focus()}else{$(a).eq(0).focus()}}},250)},monitorDownload:function(b,a){if(b){b()}window.downloadMonitor=setInterval(function(){var c=PrimeFaces.getCookie("primefaces.download");if(c=="true"){if(a){a()}clearInterval(window.downloadPoll);PrimeFaces.setCookie("primefaces.download",null)}},500)},scrollTo:function(b){var a=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(b)).offset();$("html,body").animate({scrollTop:a.top,scrollLeft:a.left},{easing:"easeInCirc"},1000)},locales:{},zindex:1000,PARTIAL_REQUEST_PARAM:"javax.faces.partial.ajax",PARTIAL_UPDATE_PARAM:"javax.faces.partial.render",PARTIAL_PROCESS_PARAM:"javax.faces.partial.execute",PARTIAL_SOURCE_PARAM:"javax.faces.source",BEHAVIOR_EVENT_PARAM:"javax.faces.behavior.event",PARTIAL_EVENT_PARAM:"javax.faces.partial.event",VIEW_STATE:"javax.faces.ViewState",VIEW_ROOT:"javax.faces.ViewRoot",CLIENT_ID_DATA:"primefaces.clientid"};PrimeFaces.ajax={};PrimeFaces.widget={};PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget=Class.extend({init:function(a){this.cfg=a;this.id=a.id;this.jqId=PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(this.id),this.jq=$(this.jqId);$(this.jqId+"_s").remove()},refresh:function(a){return this.init(a)},getJQ:function(){return this.jq}});PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils={encodeViewState:function(){var a=document.getElementById(PrimeFaces.VIEW_STATE).value;var c=new RegExp("\\+","g");var b=a.replace(c,"%2B");return b},updateState:function(c){var a=$.trim(c),b=this.portletForms?this.portletForms:$("form");b.each(function(){var d=$(this),e=d.children("input[name='javax.faces.ViewState']").get(0);if(e){$(e).val(a)}else{d.append('<input type="hidden" name="javax.faces.ViewState" id="javax.faces.ViewState" value="'+a+'" autocomplete="off" />')}})},updateElement:function(b,a){if(b==PrimeFaces.VIEW_STATE){PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.updateState.call(this,a)}else{if(b==PrimeFaces.VIEW_ROOT){document.open();document.write(a);document.close()}else{$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(b)).replaceWith(a)}}},handleResponse:function(d){var e=d.find("redirect"),b=d.find('extension[ln="primefaces"][type="args"]'),a=d.find("eval");if(e.length>0){window.location=e.attr("url")}else{this.args=b.length>0?$.parseJSON(b.text()):{};for(var c=0;c<a.length;c++){$.globalEval(a.eq(c).text())}}},findComponents:function(a){var d=a.substring(2,a.length-1),c=$(d),b=[];c.each(function(){var f=$(this),e=f.data(PrimeFaces.CLIENT_ID_DATA)||f.attr("id");b.push(e)});return b},idsToArray:function(c,g,b){var a=[],h=c[g],f=c.ext?c.ext[g]:null;if(h){$.merge(a,h.split(" "))}if(f){var e=f.split(" ");for(var d=0;d<e.length;d++){if(!PrimeFaces.inArray(a,e[d])){a.push(e[d])}}}if(b){$.merge(a,PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.findComponents(b))}return a},send:function(m){PrimeFaces.debug("Initiating ajax request.");if(m.onstart){var d=m.onstart.call(this,m);if(d==false){PrimeFaces.debug("Ajax request cancelled by onstart callback.");if(!m.async){PrimeFaces.ajax.Queue.poll()}return}}var c=null,p=null;if(typeof(m.source)=="string"){p=m.source}else{p=$(m.source).attr("id")}if(m.formId){c=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(m.formId))}else{c=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(p)).parents("form:first");if(c.length==0){c=$("form").eq(0)}}PrimeFaces.debug("Form to post "+c.attr("id")+".");var b=c.attr("action"),f=c.children("input[name='javax.faces.encodedURL']"),o=[];var e=null;if(f.length>0){b=f.val();e=$('form[action="'+c.attr("action")+'"]')}PrimeFaces.debug("URL to post "+b+".");o.push({name:PrimeFaces.PARTIAL_REQUEST_PARAM,value:true});o.push({name:PrimeFaces.PARTIAL_SOURCE_PARAM,value:p});var l=PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.idsToArray(m,"process",m.processSelector),h=l.length>0?l.join(" "):"@all";o.push({name:PrimeFaces.PARTIAL_PROCESS_PARAM,value:h});var i=PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.idsToArray(m,"update",m.updateSelector);if(i.length>0){o.push({name:PrimeFaces.PARTIAL_UPDATE_PARAM,value:i.join(" ")})}if(m.event){o.push({name:PrimeFaces.BEHAVIOR_EVENT_PARAM,value:m.event});var k=m.event;if(m.event=="valueChange"){k="change"}else{if(m.event=="action"){k="click"}}o.push({name:PrimeFaces.PARTIAL_EVENT_PARAM,value:k})}else{o.push({name:p,value:p})}if(m.params){$.merge(o,m.params)}if(m.ext&&m.ext.params){$.merge(o,m.ext.params)}if(m.partialSubmit&&h!="@all"){var n=false;if(h!="@none"){var g=h.split(" ");$.each(g,function(s,t){var r=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(t)),q=null;if(r.is("form")){q=r.serializeArray();n=true}else{if(r.is(":input")){q=r.serializeArray()}else{q=r.find(":input").serializeArray()}}$.merge(o,q)})}if(!n){o.push({name:PrimeFaces.VIEW_STATE,value:c.children("input[name='javax.faces.ViewState']").val()})}}else{$.merge(o,c.serializeArray())}var a=$.param(o);PrimeFaces.debug("Post Data:"+a);var j={url:b,type:"POST",cache:false,dataType:"xml",data:a,portletForms:e,source:m.source,beforeSend:function(q){q.setRequestHeader("Faces-Request","partial/ajax")},error:function(s,q,r){if(m.onerror){m.onerror.call(s,q,r)}PrimeFaces.error("Request return with error:"+q+".")},success:function(s,q,t){PrimeFaces.debug("Response received succesfully.");var r;if(m.onsuccess){r=m.onsuccess.call(this,s,q,t)}if(m.ext&&m.ext.onsuccess&&!r){r=m.ext.onsuccess.call(this,s,q,t)}if(r){return}else{PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxResponse.call(this,s,q,t)}PrimeFaces.debug("DOM is updated.")},complete:function(r,q){if(m.oncomplete){m.oncomplete.call(this,r,q,this.args)}if(m.ext&&m.ext.oncomplete){m.ext.oncomplete.call(this,r,q,this.args)}PrimeFaces.debug("Response completed.");if(!m.async){PrimeFaces.ajax.Queue.poll()}}};j.global=m.global==true||m.global==undefined?true:false;$.ajax(j)}};PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxRequest=function(a,b){a.ext=b;if(a.async){PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.send(a)}else{PrimeFaces.ajax.Queue.offer(a)}};PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxResponse=function(e){var c=$(e.documentElement),d=c.find("update");for(var a=0;a<d.length;a++){var g=d.eq(a),f=g.attr("id"),b=g.text();PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.updateElement.call(this,f,b)}PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.handleResponse.call(this,c)};PrimeFaces.ajax.Queue={requests:new Array(),offer:function(a){this.requests.push(a);if(this.requests.length==1){PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.send(a)}},poll:function(){if(this.isEmpty()){return null}var b=this.requests.shift(),a=this.peek();if(a!=null){PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.send(a)}return b},peek:function(){if(this.isEmpty()){return null}return this.requests[0]},isEmpty:function(){return this.requests.length==0}};
PrimeFaces.widget.AccordionPanel=PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget.extend({init:function(a){this._super(a);this.stateHolder=$(this.jqId+"_active");this.headers=this.jq.children(".ui-accordion-header");this.panels=this.jq.children(".ui-accordion-content");this.headers.children("a").disableSelection();this.onshowHandlers=[];this.cfg.active=this.cfg.multiple?this.stateHolder.val().split(","):this.stateHolder.val();this.bindEvents();if(this.cfg.dynamic&&this.cfg.cache){this.markAsLoaded(this.panels.eq(this.cfg.active))}this.jq.data("widget",this)},bindEvents:function(){var a=this;this.headers.mouseover(function(){var b=$(this);if(!b.hasClass("ui-state-active")&&!b.hasClass("ui-state-disabled")){b.addClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mouseout(function(){var b=$(this);if(!b.hasClass("ui-state-active")&&!b.hasClass("ui-state-disabled")){b.removeClass("ui-state-hover")}}).click(function(d){var c=$(this);if(!c.hasClass("ui-state-disabled")){var b=c.index()/2;if(c.hasClass("ui-state-active")){a.unselect(b)}else{a.select(b)}}d.preventDefault()})},select:function(c){var b=this.panels.eq(c);if(this.cfg.onTabChange){var a=this.cfg.onTabChange.call(this,b);if(a==false){return false}}var d=this.cfg.dynamic&&!this.isLoaded(b);if(this.cfg.multiple){this.addToSelection(c)}else{this.cfg.active=c}this.saveState();if(d){this.loadDynamicTab(b)}else{if(this.hasBehavior("tabChange")){this.fireTabChangeEvent(b)}else{this.show(b)}}return true},unselect:function(b){var a=this.panels.eq(b),c=a.prev();c.attr("aria-expanded",false).children(".ui-icon").removeClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-s").addClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-e");c.removeClass("ui-state-active ui-corner-top").addClass("ui-corner-all");a.attr("aria-hidden",true).slideUp();this.removeFromSelection(b);this.saveState()},show:function(c){var b=this;if(!this.cfg.multiple){var d=this.headers.filter(".ui-state-active");d.children(".ui-icon").removeClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-s").addClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-e");d.attr("aria-expanded",false).removeClass("ui-state-active ui-corner-top").addClass("ui-corner-all").next().attr("aria-hidden",true).slideUp()}var a=c.prev();a.attr("aria-expanded",true).addClass("ui-state-active ui-corner-top").removeClass("ui-state-hover ui-corner-all").children(".ui-icon").removeClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-e").addClass("ui-icon-triangle-1-s");c.attr("aria-hidden",false).slideDown("normal",function(){b.postTabShow(c)})},loadDynamicTab:function(b){var a=this,c={source:this.id,process:this.id,update:this.id};c.onsuccess=function(j){var g=$(j.documentElement),h=g.find("update");for(var e=0;e<h.length;e++){var l=h.eq(e),k=l.attr("id"),f=l.text();if(k==a.id){$(b).html(f);if(a.cfg.cache){a.markAsLoaded(b)}}else{PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.updateElement.call(this,k,f)}}PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.handleResponse.call(this,g);return true};c.oncomplete=function(){a.show(b)};c.params=[{name:this.id+"_contentLoad",value:true},{name:this.id+"_newTab",value:b.attr("id")},{name:this.id+"_tabindex",value:parseInt(b.index()/2)}];if(this.hasBehavior("tabChange")){var d=this.cfg.behaviors.tabChange;d.call(this,null,c)}else{PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxRequest(c)}},fireTabChangeEvent:function(b){var d=this.cfg.behaviors.tabChange,a=this,c={params:[{name:this.id+"_newTab",value:b.attr("id")},{name:this.id+"_tabindex",value:parseInt(b.index()/2)}]};c.oncomplete=function(){a.show(b)};d.call(this,null,c)},markAsLoaded:function(a){a.data("loaded",true)},isLoaded:function(a){return a.data("loaded")==true},hasBehavior:function(a){if(this.cfg.behaviors){return this.cfg.behaviors[a]!=undefined}return false},addToSelection:function(a){this.cfg.active.push(a)},removeFromSelection:function(a){this.cfg.active=$.grep(this.cfg.active,function(b){return b!=a})},saveState:function(){if(this.cfg.multiple){this.stateHolder.val(this.cfg.active.join(","))}else{this.stateHolder.val(this.cfg.active)}},addOnshowHandler:function(a){this.onshowHandlers.push(a)},postTabShow:function(a){if(this.cfg.onTabShow){this.cfg.onTabShow.call(this,a)}this.onshowHandlers=$.grep(this.onshowHandlers,function(b){return !b.call()})}});
PrimeFaces.widget.AjaxStatus=PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget.extend({init:function(a){this._super(a);this.bindToCore()},bindFacet:function(c,b){var a=this;$(document).bind(c,function(){$(a.jqId).children().hide();$(a.jqId+"_"+b).show()})},bindCallback:function(a,b){$(document).bind(a,b)},bindToCore:function(){$(function(){if(window.jsf&&window.jsf.ajax){jsf.ajax.addOnEvent(function(a){var b=$(document);if(a.status=="begin"){b.trigger("ajaxStart")}else{if(a.status=="complete"){b.trigger("ajaxSuccess")}else{if(a.status=="success"){b.trigger("ajaxComplete")}}}});jsf.ajax.addOnError(function(a){$(document).trigger("ajaxError")})}})}});
PrimeFaces.widget.AutoComplete=PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget.extend({init:function(b){this._super(b);this.panelId=this.jqId+"_panel";this.input=$(this.jqId+"_input");this.hinput=$(this.jqId+"_hinput");this.panel=this.jq.children(this.panelId);this.dropdown=this.jq.children(".ui-button");this.disabled=this.input.is(":disabled");this.active=true;this.cfg.pojo=this.hinput.length==1;this.cfg.minLength=this.cfg.minLength!=undefined?this.cfg.minLength:1;this.cfg.delay=this.cfg.delay!=undefined?this.cfg.delay:300;var a=this;this.input.data(PrimeFaces.CLIENT_ID_DATA,this.id);this.hinput.data(PrimeFaces.CLIENT_ID_DATA,this.id);if(!this.disabled){if(this.cfg.multiple){this.setupMultipleMode();this.multiItemContainer.data("primefaces-overlay-target",true).find("*").data("primefaces-overlay-target",true)}else{PrimeFaces.skinInput(this.input);this.input.data("primefaces-overlay-target",true).find("*").data("primefaces-overlay-target",true);this.dropdown.data("primefaces-overlay-target",true).find("*").data("primefaces-overlay-target",true)}this.bindStaticEvents();if(this.cfg.behaviors){PrimeFaces.attachBehaviors(this.input,this.cfg.behaviors)}if(this.cfg.forceSelection){this.setupForceSelection()}$(document.body).children(this.panelId).remove();this.panel.appendTo(document.body);if(this.cfg.itemtip){this.itemtip=$('<div id="'+this.id+'_itemtip" class="ui-autocomplete-itemtip ui-state-highlight ui-widget ui-corner-all ui-shadow"></div>').appendTo(document.body)}this.setupDialogSupport()}},setupMultipleMode:function(){var a=this;this.multiItemContainer=this.jq.children("ul");this.inputContainer=this.multiItemContainer.children(".ui-autocomplete-input-token");this.multiItemContainer.hover(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-hover")},function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-hover")}).click(function(){a.input.focus()});this.input.focus(function(){a.multiItemContainer.addClass("ui-state-focus")}).blur(function(b){a.multiItemContainer.removeClass("ui-state-focus")});$(this.jqId+" li.ui-autocomplete-token .ui-autocomplete-token-icon").die().live("click",function(b){a.removeItem(b,$(this).parent())})},setupDialogSupport:function(){var a=this.jq.parents(".ui-dialog:first");if(a.length==1){this.panel.css("position","fixed");if(this.cfg.itemtip){this.itemtip.css("position","fixed")}}},bindStaticEvents:function(){var a=this;this.bindKeyEvents();this.dropdown.mouseover(function(){if(!a.disabled){$(this).addClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mouseout(function(){if(!a.disabled){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-hover")}}).mousedown(function(){if(!a.disabled&&a.active){$(this).addClass("ui-state-active")}}).mouseup(function(){if(!a.disabled&&a.active){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-active");a.search("");a.input.focus()}}).focus(function(){$(this).addClass("ui-state-focus")}).blur(function(){$(this).removeClass("ui-state-focus")}).keydown(function(d){var c=$.ui.keyCode;if(d.which==c.ENTER||d.which==c.NUMPAD_ENTER){a.search("");a.input.focus();d.preventDefault()}});var b;$(document.body).bind("mousedown.ui-autocomplete",function(c){if(a.panel.is(":hidden")){return}b=a.panel.offset();if(c.target===a.input.get(0)){return}if(c.pageX<b.left||c.pageX>b.left+a.panel.width()||c.pageY<b.top||c.pageY>b.top+a.panel.height()){a.hide()}});this.resizeNS="resize."+this.id;this.unbindResize();this.bindResize()},bindResize:function(){var a=this;$(window).bind(this.resizeNS,function(b){if(a.panel.is(":visible")){a.alignPanel()}})},unbindResize:function(){$(window).unbind(this.resizeNS)},bindKeyEvents:function(){var a=this;this.input.keyup(function(g){var f=$.ui.keyCode,b=g.which,d=true;if(b==f.UP||b==f.LEFT||b==f.DOWN||b==f.RIGHT||b==f.TAB||b==f.SHIFT||b==f.ENTER||b==f.NUMPAD_ENTER){d=false}else{if(a.cfg.pojo&&!a.cfg.multiple){a.hinput.val($(this).val())}}if(d){var c=a.input.val();if(!c.length){a.hide()}if(c.length>=a.cfg.minLength){if(a.timeout){clearTimeout(a.timeout)}a.timeout=setTimeout(function(){a.search(c)},a.cfg.delay)}}}).keydown(function(g){if(a.panel.is(":visible")){var f=$.ui.keyCode,d=a.items.filter(".ui-state-highlight");switch(g.which){case f.UP:case f.LEFT:var c=d.length==0?a.items.eq(0):d.prevAll(".ui-autocomplete-item:first");if(c.length==1){d.removeClass("ui-state-highlight");c.addClass("ui-state-highlight");if(a.cfg.itemtip){a.showItemtip(c)}if(a.cfg.scrollHeight){a.alignScrollbar(c)}}g.preventDefault();break;case f.DOWN:case f.RIGHT:var b=d.length==0?a.items.eq(0):d.nextAll(".ui-autocomplete-item:first");if(b.length==1){d.removeClass("ui-state-highlight");b.addClass("ui-state-highlight");if(a.cfg.itemtip){a.showItemtip(b)}if(a.cfg.scrollHeight){a.alignScrollbar(b)}}g.preventDefault();break;case f.ENTER:case f.NUMPAD_ENTER:d.click();g.preventDefault();break;case f.ALT:case 224:break;case f.TAB:d.trigger("click");a.hide();break}}})},bindDynamicEvents:function(){var a=this;this.items.bind("mouseover",function(){var b=$(this);if(!b.hasClass("ui-state-highlight")){a.items.filter(".ui-state-highlight").removeClass("ui-state-highlight");b.addClass("ui-state-highlight");if(a.cfg.itemtip){a.showItemtip(b)}}}).bind("click",function(d){var c=$(this),e=c.attr("data-item-value");if(a.cfg.multiple){var b='<li data-token-value="'+c.attr("data-item-value")+'"class="ui-autocomplete-token ui-state-active ui-corner-all ui-helper-hidden">';b+='<span class="ui-autocomplete-token-icon ui-icon ui-icon-close" />';b+='<span class="ui-autocomplete-token-label">'+c.attr("data-item-label")+"</span></li>";a.inputContainer.before(b);a.multiItemContainer.children(".ui-helper-hidden").fadeIn();a.input.val("").focus();a.hinput.append('<option value="'+e+'" selected="selected"></option>')}else{a.input.val(c.attr("data-item-label")).focus();if(a.cfg.pojo){a.hinput.val(e)}}a.invokeItemSelectBehavior(d,e);a.hide()})},showItemtip:function(b){var a=b.is("li")?b.next(".ui-autocomplete-itemtip-content"):b.children("td:last");this.itemtip.html(a.html()).css({left:"",top:"","z-index":++PrimeFaces.zindex,width:a.outerWidth()}).position({my:"left top",at:"right bottom",of:b}).show()},search:function(c){if(c===undefined||c===null){return}if(!this.active){return}var a=this;if(this.cfg.onstart){this.cfg.onstart.call(this,c)}if(this.cfg.itemtip){this.itemtip.hide()}var b={source:this.id,update:this.id,formId:this.cfg.formId,onsuccess:function(m){var n=$(m.documentElement),l=n.find("update");for(var h=0;h<l.length;h++){var f=l.eq(h),d=f.attr("id"),g=f.text();if(d==a.id){a.panel.html(g);a.items=a.panel.find(".ui-autocomplete-item");a.bindDynamicEvents();var j=a.panel.is(":hidden");if(a.items.length>0){var k=a.items.eq(0);k.addClass("ui-state-highlight");if(a.panel.children().is("ul")&&c.length>0){a.items.each(function(){var o=$(this),q=o.html(),i=new RegExp(PrimeFaces.escapeRegExp(c),"gi"),p=q.replace(i,'<span class="ui-autocomplete-query">$&</span>');o.html(p)})}if(a.cfg.forceSelection){a.cachedResults=[];a.items.each(function(o,p){a.cachedResults.push($(p).attr("data-item-label"))})}if(a.cfg.scrollHeight){var e=j?a.panel.height():a.panel.children().height();if(e>a.cfg.scrollHeight){a.panel.height(a.cfg.scrollHeight)}else{a.panel.css("height","auto")}}if(j){a.show()}else{a.alignPanel()}if(a.cfg.itemtip&&k.length==1){a.showItemtip(k)}}else{a.panel.hide()}}else{PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.updateElement.call(this,d,g)}}PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxUtils.handleResponse.call(this,n);return true}};if(this.cfg.oncomplete){b.oncomplete=this.cfg.oncomplete}b.process=this.cfg.process?this.id+" "+this.cfg.process:this.id;if(this.cfg.global===false){b.global=false}b.params=[{name:this.id+"_query",value:c}];PrimeFaces.ajax.AjaxRequest(b)},show:function(){this.alignPanel();if(this.cfg.effect){this.panel.show(this.cfg.effect,{},this.cfg.effectDuration)}else{this.panel.show()}},hide:function(){this.panel.hide();this.panel.css("height","auto");if(this.cfg.itemtip){this.itemtip.hide()}},invokeItemSelectBehavior:function(b,d){if(this.cfg.behaviors){var c=this.cfg.behaviors.itemSelect;if(c){var a={params:[{name:this.id+"_itemSelect",value:d}]};c.call(this,b,a)}}},invokeItemUnselectBehavior:function(c,d){if(this.cfg.behaviors){var a=this.cfg.behaviors.itemUnselect;if(a){var b={params:[{name:this.id+"_itemUnselect",value:d}]};a.call(this,c,b)}}},removeItem:function(c,b){var d=b.attr("data-token-value"),a=this;this.hinput.children("option").filter('[value="'+d+'"]').remove();b.fadeOut("fast",function(){var e=$(this);e.remove();a.invokeItemUnselectBehavior(c,d)})},setupForceSelection:function(){this.cachedResults=[this.input.val()];var a=this;this.input.blur(function(){var d=$(this).val(),c=false;for(var b=0;b<a.cachedResults.length;b++){if(a.cachedResults[b]==d){c=true;break}}if(!c){a.input.val("");a.hinput.val("")}})},disable:function(){this.disabled=true;this.input.addClass("ui-state-disabled").attr("disabled","disabled")},enable:function(){this.disabled=false;this.input.removeClass("ui-state-disabled").removeAttr("disabled")},close:function(){this.hide()},deactivate:function(){this.active=false},activate:function(){this.active=true},alignScrollbar:function(d){var c=d.offset().top-this.items.eq(0).offset().top,a=c+d.height(),g=this.panel.scrollTop(),e=g+this.cfg.scrollHeight,b=parseInt(this.cfg.scrollHeight/d.outerHeight(true));if(a<g){this.panel.scrollTop(c)}else{if(a>e){var f=this.items.eq(d.index()-b+1);this.panel.scrollTop(f.offset().top-this.items.eq(0).offset().top)}}},alignPanel:function(){var b=this.panel.css("position")=="fixed",c=$(window),a=b?"-"+c.scrollLeft()+" -"+c.scrollTop():null,e=null;if(this.cfg.multiple){e=this.multiItemContainer.innerWidth()-(this.input.position().left-this.multiItemContainer.position().left)}else{if(this.panel.is(":visible")){e=this.panel.children(".ui-autocomplete-items").outerWidth()}else{this.panel.css({visibility:"hidden",display:"block"});e=this.panel.children(".ui-autocomplete-items").outerWidth();this.panel.css({visibility:"visible",display:"none"})}var d=this.input.outerWidth();if(e<d){e=d}}this.panel.css({left:"",top:"",width:e,"z-index":++PrimeFaces.zindex}).position({my:"left top",at:"left bottom",of:this.input,offset:a})}});
PrimeFaces.widget.BlockUI=PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget.extend({init:function(a){this.cfg=a;this.id=this.cfg.id;this.jqId=PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(this.id);this.block=$(PrimeFaces.escapeClientId(this.cfg.block));this.content=$(this.jqId);this.render();if(this.cfg.triggers){this.bindTriggers()}if(this.cfg.blocked){this.show()}$(this.jqId+"_s").remove()},bindTriggers:function(){var a=this,b=this.cfg.triggers.split(",");$(document).bind("ajaxSend",function(d,f,c){if($.inArray(c.source,b)!=-1){a.show()}});$(document).bind("ajaxComplete",function(d,f,c){if($.inArray(c.source,b)!=-1){a.hide()}})},show:function(){var a=this.block.outerWidth(),b=this.block.outerHeight();this.blocker.width(a).height(b);this.content.css({left:(a-this.content.outerWidth())/2,top:(b-this.content.outerHeight())/2});this.blocker.fadeIn();if(this.hasContent()){this.content.fadeIn()}},hide:function(){this.blocker.fadeOut();if(this.hasContent()){this.content.fadeOut()}},render:function(){this.blocker=$('<div id="'+this.id+'_blocker" class="ui-blockui ui-widget-overlay ui-helper-hidden"></div>');if(this.block.hasClass("ui-corner-all")){this.blocker.addClass("ui-corner-all")}this.block.css("position","relative").append(this.blocker).append(this.content)},hasContent:function(){return this.content.contents().length>0}});
PrimeFaces.widget.Calendar=PrimeFaces.widget.BaseWidget.extend({init:function(b){this._super(b);this.input=$(this.jqId+"_input");this.jqEl=this.cfg.popup?this.input:$(this.jqId+"_inline");var a=this;this.configureLocale();this.bindDateSelectListener();this.cfg.beforeShowDay=function(f){if(a.cfg.preShowDay){return a.cfg.preShowDay(f)}else{if(a.cfg.disabledWeekends){return $.datepicker.noWeekends(f)}else{return[true,""]}}};var e=this.hasTimePicker();if(e){this.configureTimePicker()}if(this.cfg.popup){PrimeFaces.skinInput(this.jqEl);if(this.cfg.behaviors){PrimeFaces.attachBehaviors(this.jqEl,this.cfg.behaviors)}this.cfg.beforeShow=function(){setTimeout(function(){$("#ui-datepicker-div").css("z-index",++PrimeFaces.zindex)},250)}}this.cfg.buttonText=this.jqEl.attr("title")||"";if(!this.cfg.disabled){if(e){if(this.cfg.timeOnly){this.jqEl.timepicker(this.cfg)}else{this.jqEl.datetimepicker(this.cfg)}}else{this.jqEl.datepicker(this.cfg)}}if(this.cfg.popup&&this.cfg.readonlyInput){this.input.focus(function(f){f.preventDefault();$(this).blur()})}if(this.cfg.popup&&this.cfg.showOn){var d=this.jqEl.siblings(".ui-datepicker-trigger:button");d.attr("title",this.cfg.buttonText);PrimeFaces.skinButton(d)}if(this.cfg.popup){var c="resize."+this.id;$(window).unbind(c).bind(c,function(){a.jqEl.datepicker("hide")})}if(this.cfg.popup){this.jq.data("primefaces-overlay-target",this.id).find("*").data("primefaces-overlay-target",this.id)}this.input.data(PrimeFaces.CLIENT_ID_DATA,this.id)},configureLocale:function(){var a=PrimeFaces.locales[this.cfg.locale];if(a){for(var b in a){this.cfg[b]=a[b]}}},bindDateSelectListener:function(){var a=this;this.cfg.onSelect=function(){if(a.cfg.popup){a.fireDateSelectEvent()}else{var b=$.datepicker.formatDate(a.cfg.dateFormat,a.getDate());a.input.val(b);a.fireDateSelectEvent()}}},fireDateSelectEvent:function(){if(this.cfg.behaviors){var a=this.cfg.behaviors.dateSelect;if(a){a.call(this)}}},configureTimePicker:function(){var b=this.cfg.dateFormat,a=b.indexOf("h");this.cfg.dateFormat=b.substring(0,a-1);this.cfg.timeFormat=b.substring(a,b.length);if(this.cfg.timeFormat.indexOf("ss")!=-1){this.cfg.showSecond=true}if(this.cfg.timeFormat.indexOf("TT")!=-1){this.cfg.ampm=true}},hasTimePicker:function(){return this.cfg.dateFormat.indexOf("h")!=-1},setDate:function(a){this.jqEl.datetimepicker("setDate",a)},getDate:function(){return this.jqEl.datetimepicker("getDate")},enable:function(){this.jqEl.datetimepicker("enable")},disable:function(){this.jqEl.datetimepicker("disable")}});

Primefaces 6.0
JSF 2.2
Tomcat 7

Melloware

20 Sep 2019, 01:46

Well I haven't worked with 6.0 in a while but somewhere along the lines in 6.X they switched to components.css and components.js instead of primefaces.css and primefaces.js.

See Migration Guide: https://github.com/primefaces/primeface ... e#53-to-60

You should walk through that migration guide looking at each change from 3.4 to 6.0. They mentioned the components.css change.
PrimeReact 9.6.1

jenni03

20 Sep 2019, 22:54

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I read the migration guide before, but I missed the changes in CSS files. I will double check the migration guide again.
Primefaces 6.0
JSF 2.2
Tomcat 7

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information