Starting with Icarus Template

UI Components for JSF
geraldgangsta

21 Nov 2022, 06:12

Hi everyone, I have a little question, if I buy the Icarus Template, I know that includes all of this:

Download package contains layout resources including css, scss files, javascript, images, facelets templates, login page, promotion page, error pages, empty content page, sample demo pages, documentation, war of demo app with sources and the source control tag as a maven project.

its possible to use this in the eclipse IDE with apache to start the development?

or I need to create the "starting application" and then include the files of the template?

I mean it's possible to start the development only whit the package and then modify/add/delete the files that I need?

I'm not sure what I buying, excuse my ignorance (my last project with java was with struts 2 like a 8 year ago)

thanks in advanced

Melloware

23 Nov 2022, 22:43

Yeah typically you start a new JSF project and then load in the resources from Ultima. It comes with a WAR file you could technically just start with the whole Ultima project and start customizing it but I think you are better off extracting it and just using the code in a standalone project.
PrimeFaces Developer | PrimeFaces Extensions Developer
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/melloware
PrimeFaces Elite 13.0.0 / PF Extensions 13.0.0
PrimeReact 9.6.1

geraldgangsta

15 Dec 2022, 21:04

thanks, that was I did with the WAR

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information