PrimeNG Org Chart

UI Components for Angular
suasnomy

02 Feb 2023, 18:26

I want to build the diamond like structure using this module provided by PrimeNG in angular.
I am trying to make one start node from where multiple branches are made and chart end with single end node.
You can take flow chart reference where we have start node and the flow goes on with multiple branches but finally end with end node. I want to achieve this using orgChart. Is it possible to do so? I want to build marketing campaign flow with customization in each node

Seenamartin

14 Feb 2023, 12:01

Hello,
After many times I was here. I just want to say that Yes, it is possible to create a flow chart with customization in each node using PrimeNG's orgChart module in Angular.

You can start by creating a JSON object that represents the structure of your chart. In this object, you can specify the nodes and their relationships, as well as any custom data that you want to associate with each node.

For example, you can define a "start" node as the root of your chart, and create multiple child nodes with their own custom data. To end the chart with a single node, you can create a "end" node that is a child of the last node in the flow.

Once you have defined your JSON object, you can pass it to the orgChart component in your Angular template to render the chart. You can also customize the appearance of the chart using the various properties and events provided by the orgChart module.

Overall, with some planning and customization, you can use PrimeNG's orgChart module to build a flow chart that fits your specific needs.

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information