Is there a dashboard for the free themes?

UI Components for Angular
asgoodasitgets

20 Jul 2018, 16:29

Hello,

I am trying to find the equivalent of the dashboard that you have for premium themes for the free themes, but I can't.
The only demo of the components with the different themes seems to be the landing page https://www.primefaces.org/primeng/#/ but there doesn't seem to exist a "kitchensink" demo with all components on screen to test the free themes.

Am I correct to assume that the premium themes contain a lot more styles and components than the free ones? For example, I see a class "topbar" in your dashboard demo and I'm looking for the same functionality/component in the free themes (i.e. to implement a responsive top bar), but I can't find anything.

Thank you

cagatay.civici
Prime

25 Jul 2018, 09:24

There is no dashboard for free themes, there are many components that cannot fit in to a single screen effectively. Even premium themes use the most commonly used ones. Showcase contains all the components so you may check a theme per component.

Having said that, with 6.1 all free themes except Omega will be deprecated in favor of the new PrimeNG Designer Generated nicer and more professional looking free themes.

Premium templates like Ecuador provide;

- Application Layout with menus, topbar, footer, content and a router integrated
- Angular CLI Project
- Premium Themes for the PrimeNG Components

So premium themes are only one part of Premium Templates, templates are an actual professional kitchensink to get started.

asgoodasitgets

25 Jul 2018, 09:35

Thank you for your answer. We're starting out now and are considering buying a premium theme.
Is there a road-map for version 6.1 that you mention? When is it planned for release?
If we buy a premium theme now, how will our code be affected by the new release? Will we have to refactor the project styles?

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information