Virtual Scrolling table

UI Components for Angular
BoschPT

24 Jul 2018, 11:20

I'm using the virtual scrolling but is not working properly when I scroll down with height defined in 45px in the first loading is working but after that you need to scroll down very much and you miss the rows data,
I could see that you fixed it in your web page primeng but I downloaded the code in github and is not working the same that in your web page.

spend time in find where is the problem and I think is in the class ui-widget-header ui-datatable-scrollable-header because is not include when is loading the component.
someone Can help me please?

the code that I'm using:

Code: Select all

<p-table #viewPdf [columns]="header" [value]="chartDataTabular" *ngIf="!isChart" [scrollable]="true" [rows]="20" scrollHeight="405px"
		 [resizableColumns]="true" [responsive]="true" selectionMode="multiple" [(selection)]="selectedRows" (onLazyLoad)="loadResultLazy($event, viewPdf)"
		 [loading]="loading" [totalRecords]=totalRecords [lazy]="true" virtualScroll="virtualScroll" [virtualRowHeight]="45" [style]="{'margin-top':'30px'}" >

P.D.:

I could see that the problem is because the new component table, because in the old one datatable is working perfect

jchaganti

16 Nov 2018, 12:22

I am also facing this issue in primeng 6.1.6. Any update on this?

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information