I am trying to build a UI with manually resizable panels. Kind of like your browser has a bookmark panel that can be resized to be wider or narrower.
- a top row panel that has fixed height and sticks to the top of the view port.
- a bottom row panel that has fixed height and sticks to the bottom of the view port
- a middle row content panel that has variable height and dynamically consumes 100% of the remaining viewport after the top and bottom have been drawn
- the middle row content has two columns (a left and right) and the divider between them can be dragged to resize both columns.
- if either of the middle row content panels needs more height, vertical scrollbars appear inside them as needed.
I have not figured out how to have a resizable view panel in PrimeNG.
If anyone can answer these questions or provide a complete sample, that would be great.