IVY Support

UI Components for Angular
vinay_123

02 Nov 2019, 11:56

I am using latest version of Angular and Primeng. I found this library very helpful in web designing and developing anything in website. But as Angular is releasing new features so i found IVY is not yet supported in Primeng. I personally tried to make build of my projetc using IVY but it fails due to Primeng mis-compatibility. After my personal research i found the link in which they mentioned for incomatibility of IVY in Primeng.

[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dij ... obilebasic] this is the link.

I just want to know what is your plan for IVY support and in which release we can expect that.

And if you are not able to process it then i want you to plan for it because it is good for my and other developer projects.

Let me know your thoughts on that.

yigitfindikli

04 Nov 2019, 10:49

vinay_123 wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 11:56
I am using latest version of Angular and Primeng. I found this library very helpful in web designing and developing anything in website. But as Angular is releasing new features so i found IVY is not yet supported in Primeng. I personally tried to make build of my projetc using IVY but it fails due to Primeng mis-compatibility. After my personal research i found the link in which they mentioned for incomatibility of IVY in Primeng.

[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dij ... obilebasic] this is the link.

I just want to know what is your plan for IVY support and in which release we can expect that.

And if you are not able to process it then i want you to plan for it because it is good for my and other developer projects.

Let me know your thoughts on that.
Hi,
Ivy support will available PrimeNG 9. PrimeNG 9 will available with stable Angular 9.
Best Regards.

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information