1. Do templates and themes have different component options? If they do, is there a comparison list/matrix?
2. Does the commercial license provide more component options or are they the same as the MIT version?
Is there a live demo link for MIT version?
UI Components for Angular
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
No, there is just one "primeng". Does not matter if you buy some commercial template or lite or pro support or not. For example here is description of template licenses: https://www.primefaces.org/layouts/licenses
- You don't need to buy anything - primeng (components) is MIT and in github and also they have few free templates
- By buying lite or pro, you will get "just" support from PrimeTek company: https://www.primefaces.org/primeng/showcase/#/support
- By buying some commercial template - you get 1. more professional look & feel, 2. prepared pages (visible in template "live demo"), 3. angular-primeng project (so package.json included) so for newbie it is easier to not fall into dependency hell.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: trevor.rodgers and 7 guests