p-file upload

UI Components for Angular
GaryinMT

20 Jan 2022, 18:48

Using IONIC 6.0.0
primeng 13.0.4

html code - simple line

=======================================================================================================
<p-fileUpload *ngIf='uploadfiles' name='myfile[]' customUpload='true' (uploadHandler)="uploadHandler($event)"></p-fileUpload>
=======================================================================================================

This code runs perfectly using Ionic Serve. No issues whatsoever.

When I build it for my PWA, using

===============================================================
ionic build --prod
===============================================================

I get this compiler error.

==============================================================================================================
Error: src/app/promote/manageevent/manageevent.page.html:124:59 - error TS2322: Type 'string' is not assignable to type 'boolean'.

124 <p-fileUpload *ngIf='uploadfiles' name='myfile[]' customUpload='true' (uploadHandler)="uploadHandler($event)"></p-fileUpload>[/
~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/app/promote/manageevent/manageevent.page.ts:35:16
35 templateUrl: './manageevent.page.html',
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Error occurs in the template of component ManageeventPage.

[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess ng.

ng.cmd run app:build:production exited with exit code 1.

Re-running this command with the --verbose flag may provide more information.
================================================================================================================

The error occurs on the 'customUpload'. It also errors if I use multiple='true'. Apparently, the complier is not converting the 'true' to a boolean.
I have no idea how to fix this as it should work as is. All of the other PrimeNg features work just fine.

If anyone has an idea on this, I would appreciate some assistance. If not, I will find another tool to get around it.

Thanks in advanced. Gary

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information