Table filter dialog doesn't clear correctly when clicking away from popup

UI Components for Angular
wjens

06 Sep 2023, 16:40

When I click the filter icon, I get a popup showing filter options - Match All and a menu of checkboxes to select enumerated options from the column. When the menu is expanded and I click anywhere on the page, only the menu collapses (not the parent filter dialog). If I click again on the page then the filter dialog disappears. I would've expected both the expanded menu and the filter dialog to disappear as soon as I clicked away from the dialog. What's worse is that when I click a button on the page to open my own dialog the filter dialog remains displaying on top of my new dialog (neither the menu collapses nor the dialog disappears).

Is there a way to fix this?

I know I can probably set the z-index on my new dialog to something higher but I'll still have the table filter dialog displayed once I close my dialog.

I was going to upload an image showing this but I couldn't figure out how to attach files to this post.

I should add, I'm using Angular and loading another component in place of the one that held the p-table. It appears the filter dialog is left over as a div that's added outside of either angular component (div with ns-trigger ns-grigger-overlayAnimation p-component... classes). Maybe I can try to remove this div but I thought manually updating the DOM was a frowned upon when using Angular.

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information