Downloading Latest Theme

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
usrathore

15 Aug 2022, 16:03

Hi,
I bought the Omega-3.0.0 theme last year, is there any latest update of this available please let me know from where I can download the latest one or the same again, as I have lost my laptop.

mert.sincan

16 Aug 2022, 14:57

Hi,

You can download it from https://www.primefaces.org/store/ If you encounter any problems, please contact us; contact_at_primetek.com.tr

Best Regards,

usrathore

16 Aug 2022, 15:15

Hi,
I downloaded the theme and tried to compile with sass on consol, the following errors are occured, please help

E:\dart-sass>sass --update E:\dart-sass\omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources:E:\dart-sass\omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources --no-source-map
Error: Expected digit.
margin-top: math.div(-1 * $iconSize, 2);
^
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\sass\theme\designer\components\button\_button.scss 109:26 root stylesheet
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\sass\theme\designer\_theme.scss 8:9 @import
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\primefaces-omega-blue\theme.scss 10:9 root stylesheet
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\sass\theme\_theme.scss 3:9 @import

^
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\sass\theme\designer\components\button\_button.scss 109:26 root stylesheet
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\sass\theme\designer\_theme.scss 8:9 @import
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\primefaces-omega-green\theme.scss 10:9 root stylesheet

^
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\primefaces-omega-orange\theme.scss 10:9 root stylesheet

^
omega5.0\tag\src\main\webapp\resources\primefaces-omega-purple\theme.scss 10:9 root stylesheet

E:\dart-sass>

mert.sincan

18 Aug 2022, 12:52

Interesting! I downloaded 5.0.0 version and tried the following commands. It works fine for me.

Code: Select all

sass --update src/main/webapp/resources:src/main/webapp/resources --no-source-map
mvn clean jetty:run
Could you please check sass version? You need to use dart-sass.

Best Regards,

Return to “Omega - PrimeFaces”

• Information