not able to use Omega3.0 templates with my project.

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
usrathore

29 May 2021, 12:16

Hi,
I am new to themes, I paid for Omega template, now I am able to download a zip file i.e. omega-3.0.0. But I am not able to use it, because I understand how to use it. Can you please help me. I need to use it in my JSF project on primefaces-10.

siris

31 May 2021, 09:19

Hi,

Sure, how can I help? If you write your questions, you can be sure that I will answer them all.

Best Regards,

usrathore

01 Jun 2021, 19:34

I am sorry I don't know how to use Primefaces Templates, Earlier I was using Primeface5 + bulesky theme in project but now I want to use Primeface10 and Omega Templates for another project.

I bought Omega-Layout 3.0.0, I downloaded the file Omega-3.0.0.zip which has no Jar files in it. How I test the layout or create Netbeans project with the downloaded zip file.

omega-menu.jar not available, from where I can get it ?

Is there a war file or any other files I am missing to download, but I found only one link to download omega-3.0.0 templates after login my account.

How can I run the template demo by hosting it on my own tomcat server ?

I added Primefaces10.jar; all-themes-1.0.10.jar library in the project, what other libraries will be required to run the template ?

Is there a step-by-step guide to configure/implement Omega Templates in a new project on netbeans IDE ?

siris

03 Jun 2021, 09:42

Hi,

There was a script-based error while creating the Omega zip because it was different from other templates. I manually created a new zip and uploaded it. There is a jar file for the menu in the new zip. Please download again.
Omega uses the "saga" theme that came with PrimeFaces 10. You can see it at "src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml".
You can create war file with "mvn clean install -Pdistribute" command.

Also if you need more help please look at these video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9cle2xqbwbu8 ... t.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards,

chbadev

03 Jun 2021, 11:02

Hi,

I purchased last year omega2.0 but the new omega3.0 is not showing in my Elite download area. So how i can download this new version of omega template. I test saga theme rather than omega with PF10 (change in web.xml) but all the ui button, textfield etc are too big with saga theme.

Thank you

usrathore

03 Jun 2021, 14:59

siris wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 09:42
Hi,

There was a script-based error while creating the Omega zip because it was different from other templates. I manually created a new zip and uploaded it. There is a jar file for the menu in the new zip. Please download again.
Omega uses the "saga" theme that came with PrimeFaces 10. You can see it at "src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml".
You can create war file with "mvn clean install -Pdistribute" command.

Also if you need more help please look at these video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9cle2xqbwbu8 ... t.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards,

I downloaded the file completely and added the omega-menu-3.0.0.jar, but now I have another error as below :

javax.servlet.ServletException
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:659)
org.primefaces.omega.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:26)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.primefaces.component.schedule.ScheduleRenderer.encodeScript(ScheduleRenderer.java:192)
org.primefaces.component.schedule.ScheduleRenderer.encodeEnd(ScheduleRenderer.java:74)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:924)
org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderChild(CoreRenderer.java:85)
org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderChildren(CoreRenderer.java:67)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeContent(PanelRenderer.java:218)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeMarkup(PanelRenderer.java:132)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeEnd(PanelRenderer.java:68)
javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1863)
javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1859)
com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.renderView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:456)
com.sun.faces.application.view.MultiViewHandler.renderView(MultiViewHandler.java:133)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:120)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:219)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:647)
org.primefaces.omega.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:26)

Also my some of xhtml pages are showing error like some tags are not available in library e.g. :

1. <p:toolbarGroup name="right"> --> name tag is showing error : The attribute showEffect is not defined in the component overlayPanel

2. <p:overlayPanel id="imagePanel" for="imageBtn" showEffect="fade"> ->> showEffect tag is showing error : The attribute showEffect is not defined in the component overlayPanel

Please help me.

With Best Regards,

siris

03 Jun 2021, 16:29

1. <p:toolbarGroup name="right"> --> name tag is showing error : The attribute showEffect is not defined in the component overlayPanel

2. <p:overlayPanel id="imagePanel" for="imageBtn" showEffect="fade"> ->> showEffect tag is showing error : The attribute showEffect is not defined in the component overlayPanel
Please ignore them. Due to last minute changes in PF10.
java.lang.NullPointerException
org.primefaces.component.schedule.ScheduleRenderer.encodeScript(ScheduleRenderer.java:192)
org.primefaces.component.schedule.ScheduleRenderer.encodeEnd(ScheduleRenderer.java:74)
org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderChild(CoreRenderer.java:85)
org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderChildren(CoreRenderer.java:67)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeContent(PanelRenderer.java:218)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeMarkup(PanelRenderer.java:132)
org.primefaces.component.panel.PanelRenderer.encodeEnd(PanelRenderer.java:68)
javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1863)
com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.renderView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:456)
com.sun.faces.application.view.MultiViewHandler.renderView(MultiViewHandler.java:133)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:120)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:219)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:647)
Please delete your Schedule implementation and implement again from here https://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/ ... fwid=d7b7b and try again.

usrathore

03 Jun 2021, 21:09

Thanks for reply :)
I could not understand this line in your reply
Please ignore them. Due to last minute changes in PF10.

But any how I tried many changes and gone through the text available at forum, finally I remove all the errors but still I am not able to see the templates as it is showing at Omega showcase..

I think css is not working properly. Please guide me what is missing from my end,

My browser is showing as
http://103.87.173.2/POSservices/error1.png

My Project folder structure is
http://103.87.174.2/POSservices/error2.png
Last edited by usrathore on 05 Jun 2021, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.

siris

04 Jun 2021, 06:57

Hi,

We were created demos while the PF10 was in beta. Since the later changes did not give an error in every ide, we missed it. Already it's not an error, it's just a warning.
I think css is not working properly. Please guide me what is missing from my end,
You should run sass compile:

sass --update src/main/webapp/resources --no-source-map

So scss files compiling to css files. Then copy paste resources/sass/layout.css and resources/demo/css/demo.css files to your project.

usrathore

04 Jun 2021, 07:59

Thanks a ton...

Using
sass --update src/main/webapp/resources --no-source-map
layout.css is generated but still demo.css in
\src\main\webapp\resources\demo\css is not created.

Please help, how I can create demo.css file.

If I copy the existing file in my project at /resources/demo/css/ this shows many errors in file.

Thanks for your prompt reply and help...

With my best regards.

Return to “Omega - PrimeFaces”

• Information