Premium Theme/Layout in non-JSF Project?

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
sealsra

03 Oct 2016, 15:33

I am currently working on a non-JSF project using straight HTML/CSS and going to use AngularJS 1, jQuery, etc. Since I have done many projects in JSF/PrimeFaces using Premium Theme/Layouts, I was trying to use the Apollo Premium Theme/Layout and just can't get it to work right.

The problem I was running into specifically yesterday dealt with building a menubar and each menu item just didn't look right when using the proper "ui" "li" tags, etc.

Are these premium theme/layouts just for JSF projects or can they be used with non-JSF projects. Since I am doing a non-JSF project, I would also like to know if the premium theme/layouts are compatible with PrimeUI?

Thanks
- Robert

cagatay.civici
Prime

04 Oct 2016, 14:02

They are mainly created for PrimeFaces and JSF, for example they include a JSF component for menu. Still you can use the generated html though. But theme part is for PrimeFaces only.

We've also ported Ultima to PrimeNG for Angular2 as well.

You may consider a generic template from themeforest or wrapbootstrap as our layouts are mainly for PrimeFaces or PrimeNG.

Return to “Apollo - PrimeFaces”

• Information