Starting work with Apollo - missing classes?

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
0la

20 Mar 2018, 19:00

Hello,

I have some problems with adding Apollo theme to our application. I'll try to describe what I did:

I would like to ask about the best way to add Apollo to the maven project. For now I did those steps:

1. Added dependency to my pom.xml:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.primefaces.themes</groupId>
<artifactId>apollo-theme</artifactId>
<version>2.0.0</version>
</dependency>

2. Added apollo-theme-2.0.0.jar to maven m2 directory (to ~/.m2/repository/org/primefaces/themes/apollo-theme/2.0.0 path)

3. Copied whole apollo-layout directory to my project (in downloaded apollo-layout.zip it is placed under apollo-layout-2.0.0.zip/resources/apollo-layout)

4. I changed my templates according to template.xhtml file

5. At this point my website started to look similar to Apollo but there are some problems.
For example line
<h:outputStylesheet name="css/layout-#{guestPreferences.theme}.css" library="apollo-layout" />
from template.xhtml file doesn't work, but it works fine after changing it to:
<h:outputStylesheet name="css/layout-blue-dark.css" library="apollo-layout" />

So I guess Apollo java files are not attached to my project - at least not all of them.

I decided to uncompress jar file from apollo downloaded zip (which I used in step no. 2) and I found out that there are only three .class files: ApolloMenu.class, ApolloMenuRenderer.class and ApolloMenu$PropertyKeys.class.

I found .java files in apollo-layout-2.0.0.zip/sources directory and there are ApolloMenu.java and ApolloMenuRenderer.java files but also other files like mentioned GuestPreferences.java

I'm little confused.

I thought it's sufficient to use .jar file included in archive downloaded from PF store, but there are missing classes... Should I prepare my own .jar with files from apollo-layout-2.0.0.zip/sources?

Also, I thought it won't be neccessary to copy all css, js and img files from Apollo to my app (like described in point no. 3)

Or maybe I was doing it all in a wrong way?

Is there any good and detailed step-by-step tutorial how to attach Apollo to working application?

Return to “Apollo - PrimeFaces”

• Information