Problems redirect a 403 error

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
todocompu

03 Oct 2016, 19:39

Cannot call reset() after response has been committed

Using PF 6.0 with Mojarra 2.2.13 on Tomcat 8.0.36 Ultima 1.0.4

com.sun.faces.context.ExceptionHandlerImpl throwIt
INFORMACIÓN: Exception when handling error trying to reset the response.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call reset() after response has been committed
org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied - vista: mypage.jsf usuario: user

When I want to redirect a 403 error, I'm sure it's a problem with the theme "Ultima" because the same project with the theme "Ronin" works perfectly.

cagatay.civici
Prime

04 Oct 2016, 09:48

There is nothing in Ultima I can think of that can cause this whereas it works with Ronin, it is just css, js, fonts in the end. The error is related to your security configuration.

bigzidane

13 Oct 2016, 14:32

todocompu wrote:Cannot call reset() after response has been committed

Using PF 6.0 with Mojarra 2.2.13 on Tomcat 8.0.36 Ultima 1.0.4

com.sun.faces.context.ExceptionHandlerImpl throwIt
INFORMACIÓN: Exception when handling error trying to reset the response.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call reset() after response has been committed
org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied - vista: mypage.jsf usuario: user

When I want to redirect a 403 error, I'm sure it's a problem with the theme "Ultima" because the same project with the theme "Ronin" works perfectly.
Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I agree it doesn't relate to Ultima theme. Something relates to Spring Security but I can't figure out yet. In the same project, the system is enable to navigate to Access Denied page but another pages got this exception. Please share if you find out the reason.

Return to “Ultima - PrimeFaces”

• Information