Panel Toggle

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
hipdragon

10 Apr 2017, 19:50

It seems like i can not make a panel toggable with this theme and layout. I quickly tested closable in the same place and it also doesn't seem to work. It's not putting any icons in the panel to toggle or close the panel.

Code: Select all

<p:panel toggleable="true">

mert.sincan

11 Apr 2017, 12:53

I couldn't replicate this issue. Please see;

Test code;

<p:panel id="basic" header="Basic Panel" footer="Panel Footer" toggleable="true">
                    <h:outputText
                        value="Francis Ford Coppola's legendary continuation and sequel to his landmark 1972 film, The Godfather, parallels the young Vito Corleone's rise with his son Michael's spiritual fall, deepening The Godfather's depiction of the dark side of the American dream.
                        In the early 1900s, the child Vito flees his Sicilian village for America after the local Mafia kills his family. Vito struggles to make a living, legally or illegally, for his wife and growing brood in Little Italy,
                        killing the local Black Hand Fanucci after he demands his customary cut of the tyro's business. With Fanucci gone, Vito's communal stature grows." />
                    </p:panel>

hipdragon

26 Apr 2017, 17:29

I copied and pasted your panel in the spot where i was having issues. I found the issue i was having.

If you remove

header="Basic Panel"
then it won't display the toggle.

I was looking for a way quick way to turn the Card into a toggle able panel. But it appears that adding the code below causes the toggle switch to be on a different line.

<p:panel id="basic" toggleable="true" class="card card-w-title">
        <f:facet name="header">
                 <h1>title</h1>
        </f:facet>
        <h:outputText
                value="Francis Ford Coppola's legendary continuation and sequel to his landmark 1972 film, The Godfather, parallels the young Vito Corleone's rise with his son Michael's spiritual fall, deepening The Godfather's depiction of the dark side of the American dream.
                In the early 1900s, the child Vito flees his Sicilian village for America after the local Mafia kills his family. Vito struggles to make a living, legally or illegally, for his wife and growing brood in Little Italy,
                killing the local Black Hand Fanucci after he demands his customary cut of the tyro's business. With Fanucci gone, Vito's communal stature grows." />

mert.sincan

01 May 2017, 11:38

Panel Header is not rendered by Panel component when it doesn't have header attribute or header facet. Therefore, it is an expected behavior. You can use header with empty string value;

<p:panel id="basicasdas" header="" toggleable="true">
         <h:outputText value="..." />

Return to “Ultima - PrimeFaces”

• Information