Ultima: Some icons not displayed on <p:menuitem>

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
josmunpav

24 Oct 2016, 12:29

Hi,

I am following the ultima layout and when working with the lateral menu I can see some issues while displaying some of the icons. e.g.

Code: Select all

<p:menuitem id="um_home" value="#{lang['home']}" icon="home" outcome="/index"/>                        
<p:menuitem id="um_dashboard" value="#{lang['dashboard']}" styleClass="" icon="dashboard" outcome="/dashboard"/>                        
<p:menuitem id="um_shop" value="#{lang['shop']}" icon="shop" outcome="/shop" />                        
<p:menuitem id="um_forum" value="#{lang['forum']}" icon="message" outcome="/forum" />
<p:menuitem id="um_encyclopedia" value="#{lang['encyclopedia']}" icon="local-library" outcome="/encyclopedia" />

The four first menu items show correctly the icon. However the "local-library" one is not. Strange as if I place it on an <i> tag it works perfectly:

Code: Select all

<i class="ui-icon ui-icon-local-library"></i>
I can see this happening to other icons too. I am not used to the strange icon codes showed in the original Ultima sample page so maybe that's the cause of it? where can I get those codes?

josmunpav

24 Oct 2016, 19:31

Oh that makes perfect sense using "_". Did not think about that. Many thanks!

mert.sincan

25 Oct 2016, 12:51

You're welcome!

Return to “Ultima - PrimeFaces”

• Information