paid theme without any documentation ? (solved)

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
serenne

18 Mar 2017, 01:36

Just bought and download the ultima theme for primlefaces.
*It comes without anu documentation ???? :( :( :( :(

Or did I miss something (I hope ..)
Last edited by serenne on 31 Mar 2017, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.

mert.sincan

18 Mar 2017, 16:36

serenne

22 Mar 2017, 07:36

Thanks for the info.

Just some pbs using this doc (or with the downlad , see later in the post). Following the instructions in layout and themes sections doesn't seem to be sufficient.

I had to add the folder WEB-INF/classes in my webapp in order to make the pages of the demo to be displayed. having a look on the ultima-theme-1.0.7.jar, it seems it doesn't contains all the classes of this folder ? Are all this classes required to use the template or only for you demo app ?

Other point in the documentation I can read THEME context parameter in web.xml such as "primefaces-ultima-indigo". but I had to use ultima-indigo as the parameter value instead of primefaces-ultima-indigo. Is this the correct value or is it due to some other incorect configuration in my webapp ?

kindest regards

mert.sincan

22 Mar 2017, 08:24

I had to add the folder WEB-INF/classes in my webapp in order to make the pages of the demo to be displayed. having a look on the ultima-theme-1.0.7.jar, it seems it doesn't contains all the classes of this folder ? Are all this classes required to use the template or only for you demo app ?
- No, we added sample java classes for the only demo. You can remove them. Also, theme.jar contains UltimaMenuRenderer.java and UltimaMenu.java for <pu:menu> (left ultima menu)
Other point in the documentation I can read THEME context parameter in web.xml such as "primefaces-ultima-indigo". but I had to use ultima-indigo as the parameter value instead of primefaces-ultima-indigo. Is this the correct value or is it due to some other incorect configuration in my webapp ?
- You can use the following theme colors;

Code: Select all

ultima-blue
ultima-blue-grey
ultima-brown
ultima-cyan
ultima-dark-blue
ultima-dark-green
ultima-green
ultima-grey
ultima-indigo
ultima-purple-amber
ultima-purple-cyan
ultima-teal
Exp;

Code: Select all

<context-param>
        <param-name>primefaces.THEME</param-name>
        <param-value>ultima-brown</param-value>
</context-param>
Exp; We use the following context-param in web.xml. #{guestPreferences.theme} has "indigo" value within bean. When you select a color under Theme submenu on Ultima menu, we change the value of #{guestPreferences.theme}

<context-param>
<param-name>primefaces.THEME</param-name>
<param-value>ultima-#{guestPreferences.theme}</param-value>
</context-param>

I think this video can help to you; https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p74g63wldbov ... t.mp4?dl=0

serenne

22 Mar 2017, 18:10

Thanks.

regarding the classes folder, I am afraid they are some issues. If I remove it, I loose quite all the css for login.xhtml (no card, no background, textInput and buttons takiing 100% of the page width and for the dashboard.xhtml all the content without css resides in the menu area...

I wanted to upload a doc with hardcopy, but sorry didn't find the way to attach a file here .

Kindest regards

igormejia

04 Apr 2017, 01:51

I have the same issue, i can´t see any style css, if i follow the documantation.

mert.sincan

11 Apr 2017, 12:22

For login.xhtml, you need to change _layout.scss then, provide new css.
Hi @serenne,
You can attach a dropbox link etc.

Hi @igormejia,
Could you give more details, please?

Return to “Ultima - PrimeFaces”

• Information