p:splitButton Drop Down overlay is not getting hidden on clicking default action

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
swordblazer

23 Feb 2018, 12:37

Hi,

I have a split button having actions - View,Edit and Delete where View action is the default one.
If i click the arrow button, it enables the overlay of non-default actions.

On clicking of any action, I am rendering the current screen false and another screen true by updating the outputPanel. All screens are into same xhtml and placed into individual h:panelGroup and this is the component that I will either render true or false which will change the current screen.

To use the non-default actions of the split button, we click the arrow icon which enables the overlay of non-default actions.
Usually, on clicking any action from the overlay, the overlay gets hidden and the action is performed.

However, if we enable the overlay and then directly click the default action of split button, the overlay doesn't get hidden by itself and it will keep on showing on next screen even after output panel gets updated.

Please note that I checked the primefaces showcase as well and the same thing happens there as well.

Can you please assist?
Thanks

mert.sincan

07 Mar 2018, 08:32

I think this issue is similar to https://github.com/primefaces/primefaces/issues/3402. You can try it after releasing 6.1.15, 6.2.1 and 6.3.

Regards,

Return to “Ultima - PrimeFaces”

• Information