Poseidon + Rio switch.

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
TimTim

27 Dec 2016, 12:35

Hi all

i have my application developed on RIO, using RIO elementals: Container, Card, WidX, etc
Now i purchased Poseidon theme and ideally would like to allow user to switch between RIO and Poseidon.

The problem, as i understand it, is the difference between css organization of old themes and new themes (RIO and others) vs (Poseidon, Ultima, etc), i.e. ContainerX vs gird css elements.

Principles of CSS organization are different and, how i currently see it, i need to re-write all xhtml files in my project...

The question is: is there any other way how i can combine in one application both RIO and Poseidon without changing complete project?

P.S. there is a tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNdtndIsqk, provided by Optimus, how to use multiple layouts, using contracts. However, as i understand, it works only within set of themes with the similar css logic.

mert.sincan

30 Dec 2016, 13:19

The problem, as i understand it, is the difference between css organization of old themes and new themes (RIO and others) vs (Poseidon, Ultima, etc), i.e. ContainerX vs gird css elements.
I agree with you. Therefore, I think it is not possible.

TimTim

01 Jan 2017, 15:42

aragorn wrote:
I agree with you. Therefore, I think it is not possible.
Thanks for reply aragorn.

mert.sincan

02 Jan 2017, 08:32

You're welcome!

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeFaces”

• Information