Picklist buttons have problems

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
charliebear

31 May 2018, 17:37

Two issues with picklist buttons using Ultima PrimeNG:

1. On Android the buttons show the text "skip" and "play" instead of the "< >" icons. (Using chrome browser) On windows, the arrows show.

2. In Windows 10, the first and third buttons are pointing in the same direction as are the second and fourth. Makes the picklist feel like it is failing but it's just a visual problem.

Question: Is there a way to drop back to the default set of buttons until this issue is fixed? I looked in the scss files and could not find where the formatting happens?

Cheers

mert.sincan

01 Jun 2018, 08:52

1. On Android the buttons show the text "skip" and "play" instead of the "< >" icons. (Using chrome browser) On windows, the arrows show.
- I couldn't replicate it. Do you see this issue in our live demo; https://www.primefaces.org/ultima-ng/#/data
2. In Windows 10, the first and third buttons are pointing in the same direction as are the second and fourth. Makes the picklist feel like it is failing but it's just a visual problem.
- I'm using Window 10 but I couldn't replicate this issue. Could you please attach a screenshot and try our live demo in Win10 (https://www.primefaces.org/ultima-ng/#/data) ?

Also, which ultima and primeng version are you using?

Regards,

charliebear

03 Jun 2018, 21:22

Hmmmmmmmm, it's likely me,

I'm on 5.2.4 of Ultima - PrimeNG (latest version, I think).

I checked your online live demo and it works great! I'll look into it but my guess is that it's my problem. It caught me by surprise because I haven't had any issues with any of the other components and there wasn't any chatter on the forums. (That should have been a clue for me.)

In the future, I'll check your live demos first before I post.

BTW: Your controls are AWESOME!

Thanks for the reply and sorry out the post,

Cheers
Charlie

mert.sincan

11 Jun 2018, 08:59

In the future, I'll check your live demos first before I post.
- No problem, thank a lot for the update!

Best Regards,

Return to “Ultima - PrimeNG”

• Information