use Ultima with library

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
FTL_ayala

10 Aug 2020, 09:03

I got Ultima version and tried its demo - it worked well!
then I tried it on my project which is built in another structure:

Solution (command: ng new --create-application=false)
1.node_modules
[*]primeNg
2.projects
[*]Components Library (command: ng generate library)
*src
*assets
[*]Angular project (command: ng generate application)
3.angular.json

I installed Primeng on the solution
Copeid the assets folder to the Components Library
and put the styles on global angular.json under styles section of the angular project
"assets": [
"projects/angular_project/src/favicon.ico",
"projects/angular_project/src/assets",
{"glob": "**/*", "input": "./projects/components-library/src/assets", "output": "./assets"}
],
"styles": [
"projects/components-library/src/assets/theme/theme-dark-green.css",
"projects/components-library/src/assets/layout/css/layout-dark-green.css",
"node_modules/primeng/resources/primeng.min.css",
"node_modules/primeicons/primeicons.css"
],

then I generated new primeng components (base on Ultima) in the Components Library
exported them in the module.
but --
when I imported them in the angular project, the components are not generated correctly
for example:
instead of getting the grid like that:
<p-table _ngcontent-gcc-c85="" selectionmode="single" datakey="vin" ng-reflect-selection-mode="single" ng-reflect-data-key="vin" ng-reflect-columns="[object Object],[object Object" ng-reflect-value="[object Object],[object Object" ng-reflect-selection="[object Object]">
<div ng-reflect-ng-style="[object Object]" ng-reflect-ng-class="[object Object]" class="ui-table ui-widget ui-table-hoverable-rows" style="margin-bottom: 20px;">
</div>
</p-table>

I got it:
<p-table _ngcontent-bmk-c182="" selectionmode="single" datakey="vin" ng-reflect-selection-mode="single" ng-reflect-data-key="vin" ng-reflect-columns="[object Object],[object Object" ng-reflect-value="[object Object],[object Object" ng-reflect-selection="[object Object]">
<div ng-reflect-ng-style="[object Object]" ng-reflect-ng-class="[object Object]" class="p-datatable p-component p-datatable-hoverable-rows" style="margin-bottom: 20px;">
</div>
</p-table>

did I missed something?

merve7

17 Aug 2020, 16:02

Hi,
I guess you tried to with PrimNG 10.0.0-* but Ultima uses PrimeNG 9. We will update it to angular v10 and primeng v10 after primeng 10 final release. Therefore, please try with PrimeNG 9.1.3.

Return to “Ultima - PrimeNG”

• Information