Margins and Documentation for card and ui-shadow-n CSS classes

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
Sasha

10 Mar 2017, 03:08

Hello, thank you for the prompt responses and quick updates on PrimeNG and the premium themes.

Our application is moving from using UltimaNG to PoseidonNG, but there seems to be less documentation available for Poseidon due to how new it is. Here are a few questions/comments on some of the things I have been noticing.

1. Ultima has a "Utils" page in the demo ( https://www.primefaces.org/ultima-ng/#/utils ) , which has documentation for cards and shadows. Poseidon does not have such a page, even though "card" and shadow have CSS rules in Poseidon. Can you add the documentation to the Poseidon pages too?

2. Poseidon's CSS rules for "card" has margins in px, whereas Ultima had margins in em.

3. I am having whitespace padding issues in Poseidon. It looked fine in Ultima.
I have a 2 divs side-by-side, one is a PrimeNG tree inside a ui-fluid div inside a ui-md-3. The other is a card div inside a ui-md-9.
It appears that :
1) The width of the tree inside ui-fluid is extending beyond the width of ui-md-3.
2) The width of the card div is visually being shifted slightly depending on the contents inside the card div.
As a result, the card div and the tree div overlap where they meet.
Without the ui-fluid, the .ui-tree's fixed width rule (width: 18em) takes over, and I can't take advantage of the responsive grid behavior.

Thank you.

DarthMaul

10 Mar 2017, 15:37

Hi,

We will discuss this problems and get back to you.

Sasha

10 Mar 2017, 23:04

Thanks, looking forward to your solutions.

FYI, 3-2) " The width of the card div is visually being shifted slightly depending on the contents inside the card div. " seems to be an error on my part, and is not part of the symptoms.

DarthMaul

13 Mar 2017, 08:32

Thanks for the information.

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeNG”

• Information