Checkbox disappearing in TreeTables with PoseidonNG

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
Sasha

29 Jun 2017, 00:09

I'm using a TreeTable component with checkboxes ( selectionMode="checkbox" ) in Poseidon, and it looks like the check icon is being wiped out somehow.

When I click on the checkbox (of a parent TreeNode), there is no visual change. I would almost think that something is wrong with my code, but when I click the checkboxes of children nodes (so that not every child node of a parent node is selected nor deselected, ie, mixed state for the parent node), a dashed line icon appears in the checkbox of the parent node. Thus, it is only the checkmark of the checkbox that is not being displayed.

In my .angular-cli.json, I have the 2 poseidon stylesheets listed in the "styles" section , one for the "layout", and another for the "theme". Removing the "theme" CSS file of course destroys most of the Poseidon styling, but I can see checkmarks when I click in the area where the checkbox should be.

So, I think it's safe to say that I'm experiencing a Poseidon-specific style issue.

Thank you,

DarthMaul

30 Jun 2017, 08:20

Hi,

I will replicate the problem and get back to you about it.

Regards

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeNG”

• Information