Prime NG Steps Component

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
ankushb

26 Feb 2021, 19:09

Hello,

The Steps component does not appear correct when looked on mobile phone, the headers appear to go over each other.

Please see the screen shot. Appreciate any guidance on this as you will appreaciate that this will not look good in a commercial application and these days people use mobile more than PC.

ok there is no option to upload so i will demonstrate with text below on how it looks on mobile

1 2 3 4
IssueAddreOccConfirm

As from above u see that it is cutting the header text when viewed in mobile. I would imagine that it would wrap text so everything is fully visible albeit on a different line ??

yigitfindikli

02 Mar 2021, 13:21

ankushb wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 19:09
Hello,

The Steps component does not appear correct when looked on mobile phone, the headers appear to go over each other.

Please see the screen shot. Appreciate any guidance on this as you will appreaciate that this will not look good in a commercial application and these days people use mobile more than PC.

ok there is no option to upload so i will demonstrate with text below on how it looks on mobile

1 2 3 4
IssueAddreOccConfirm

As from above u see that it is cutting the header text when viewed in mobile. I would imagine that it would wrap text so everything is fully visible albeit on a different line ??
Hi,

What is your Poseidon version?

Regards.

ankushb

23 May 2021, 12:54

My posiedon version is 10.1.0 but any way i managed to resolve this using media queries to hide the title on phone.

So this can be closed.

However, today i have raised another issue where I want the P-Tree control to take all the remaining height on the screen after using header and footer. I have logged under this link
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=66965

Please can you help resolve that as it is extremely important issue for us.

merve7

26 May 2021, 10:29

Hi,
Glad to hear you resolved your issue.
Also, we answered your other topic, please check.

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeNG”

• Information