Prime NG v13.0.0 to v13.1.0

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
lakhiii

11 Feb 2022, 15:32

Apologies for this question but how do I update from v13.0.0 to v13.1.0? i want to do so I can use prime blocks.
Looking forward for your instructions

cetincakiroglu

14 Feb 2022, 09:44

Hi,

You can update from v13.0.0 to v13.1.0 by simply using the

Code: Select all

npm install
command.

Regards

lakhiii

14 Feb 2022, 15:39

Just want to expound and ask for detailed instruction. Am currently on v13.0.0 of poseidon theme.
I saw there is v13.1.0 which uses latest version of primeflex and primeblocks
I have downloaded the v13.1.0, what files am going to copy from v13.1.0 to v13.0.0 (ex. package.json).
Tried running npm install in v13.0.0 but running these does not update the libraries to the v13.1.0 one.

cetincakiroglu

15 Feb 2022, 08:19

Hi,

Could you please try again by copying package.json from v13.1.0 and npm install

Regards

lakhiii

15 Feb 2022, 16:27

It worked but I had to

npm install --force
since it fails because of the karma dependency

upon validating the v13.1.0, it seems there are some align issues - thinking if I missed updating something..

note: the below issues happens before or after updating the primeflex to

../node_modules/primeflex/primeflex.css
in styles.scss

here is an example of issues:

button showed vertically instead of horizontally
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eHvtA5 ... sp=sharing

author avatar has no spacing anymore before the author name
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UQrmeV ... sp=sharing

cetincakiroglu

16 Feb 2022, 09:11

Hi,

Yours is the as the one in live demo https://www.primefaces.org/poseidon-ng/
Inside the project, try using

--sass --watch src/assets:src/assets --no-source-map
Regards

lakhiii

16 Feb 2022, 17:03

Ok, I have npm install -g sass then ran

sass --watch src/assets:src/assets --no-source-map
it compiled the following files:

Compiled src\assets\demo\badges.scss to src\assets\demo\badges.css.
Compiled src\assets\demo\documentation.scss to src\assets\demo\documentation.css.
Compiled src\assets\layout\css\layout-dark.scss to src\assets\layout\css\layout-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\layout\css\layout-dim.scss to src\assets\layout\css\layout-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\layout\css\layout-light.scss to src\assets\layout\css\layout-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amber\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\amber\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amber\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\amber\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amber\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\amber\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\amethyst\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\apple\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\apple\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\apple\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\apple\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\apple\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\apple\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\camelot\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\cape-palliser\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\cyan\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\denim\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\denim\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\denim\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\denim\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\denim\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\denim\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\gigas\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\jungle-green\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\sea-green\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\tapestry\theme-light.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-dark.scss to src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-dark.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-dim.scss to src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-dim.css.
Compiled src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-light.scss to src\assets\theme\wedgewood\theme-light.css..

however seems the issue remains the same. I noticed v13.1.0 has latest src\assets\pages\primeflex.min which I copied over to my project.
perhaps I might missing some files that's why am encountering the issue. other suggestion please?

cetincakiroglu

17 Feb 2022, 13:40

Hi,

Could you please share the package.json file of the project and a screenshot of the problem?

Regards

lakhiii

17 Feb 2022, 16:44

Here is the link of the package.json: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17nv-jg ... sp=sharing

Actually I tried downloading the v13.0.0 again and did the following steps:
1. ran the below command

npm install --force
2. deleted package.json and package.json.lock
3. copied package.json from v13.1.0 to v13.0.0 project
4. ran the below command

npm install --force
5. layout issues as seen in below

button showed vertically instead of horizontally
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eHvtA5 ... sp=sharing

author avatar has no spacing anymore before the author name
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UQrmeV ... sp=sharing

lakhiii

18 Feb 2022, 16:35

it seems I know what happened. I noticed the codes for v13.1.0 has changed. example before we have

<div class="p-field">
then changed to

<div class="field">
and many more.. I just used the v13.1.0 and migrated my codes..

you can disregard this thread now.

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeNG”

• Information