Autocomplete Multiple don´t remove Item selected w/ PrimeFaces 10.0.0 and Barcelona 2.0.1

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
AugustoHernandez

30 Apr 2021, 20:16

I recently updated my project to PrimeFaces 10.0.0 and Barcelona 2.0.1, also I'm using Java jdk 15, and Tomcat 9.0.41.
When I tried to implement an autocomplete component with multiple selection, the item that I want to remove, doesn't remove, and the browser console, gives me this error.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h3wRys ... sp=sharing

The front view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9zAOI ... sp=sharing

And the error files

layout.js
--(mod note: links are deleted due to license violation)--

components.js
--(mod note: links are deleted due to license violation)--

Then, I implement the barcelona example project that is included in the zip that I purchased, and gives me the same error.
It's very urgent because the project is in production, so maybe you can give me a temporary solution, in order to fix the problem, meanwhile, you release a new compatible version to primeFaces 10.0.0.

siris

04 May 2021, 15:55

Hi,

Sorry for late response! I downloaded your zip file. I will examine. Please don't ever share the zip file elsewhere. It is not right to share a paid template on the internet.

Best Regards,

siris

04 May 2021, 16:23

Hi,

We are working on an update for PrimeFaces 10 and material themes are completely rewritten for PrimeFaces 10. But this situation needs a long process. Therefore, we recommend that you wait for the next months to upgrade to PrimeFaces 10. So please wait PrimeFaces 10 compatible Barcelona version. Apart from that, another option you can do is to delete the lines between 602-646 from the layout.js file. Since those codes are written for PrimeFaces 8, we are not expected to work with 10.

Best Regards,

siris

30 Jul 2021, 13:15

Hi,

We released new version. Please check your PrimeStore accounts.

Best Regards,

Return to “Barcelona - PrimeFaces”

• Information