After Prime package update I got the error

UI Components for React
prakashuid

27 Jan 2023, 14:32

HI Team,

Am using Sakai template I want to update my react version. After I update my react and react dom I got the below Error.

What is the solution to resolve this error

"primereact": "^8.6.0", //required: PrimeReact components
"primeicons": "^6.0.1", //required: Icons
"primeflex": "^3.2.1", //required: Utility CSS classes

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR in ./node_modules/sass/sass.dart.js 117:14-29

Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'util' in '/Users/pr51/Documents/Ford Project/TMS-UI-Modules/node_modules/sass'

BREAKING CHANGE: webpack < 5 used to include polyfills for node.js core modules by default.
This is no longer the case. Verify if you need this module and configure a polyfill for it.

If you want to include a polyfill, you need to:
- add a fallback 'resolve.fallback: { "util": require.resolve("util/") }'
- install 'util'
If you don't want to include a polyfill, you can use an empty module like this:
resolve.fallback: { "util": false }

ERROR in ./node_modules/sass/sass.dart.js 119:12-25

Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'fs' in '/Users/pr51/Documents/Ford Project/TMS-UI-Modules/node_modules/sass'

ERROR in ./src/assets/layout/layout.scss (./node_modules/css-loader/dist/cjs.js??ruleSet[1].rules[1].oneOf[7].use[1]!./node_modules/postcss-loader/dist/cjs.js??ruleSet[1].rules[1].oneOf[7].use[2]!./node_modules/resolve-url-loader/index.js??ruleSet[1].rules[1].oneOf[7].use[3]!./node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js??ruleSet[1].rules[1].oneOf[7].use[4]!./src/assets/layout/layout.scss) 5:36-89

Module not found: Error: Can't resolve '../../images/login-bg.png' in '/Users/pr51/Documents/Ford Project/TMS-UI-Modules/src/assets/layout'

ulasturan

03 Mar 2023, 08:47

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently in the process of updating the dependencies for all of our templates. Once this work is completed, you should be able to use the updated version without any issues. We appreciate your patience during this process.

Thank you!
Ulaş Turan
PrimeReact Developer
Github profile: https://github.com/ulasturann

Return to “PrimeReact”

• Information