Welcome to the PrimeReact Community,
This forum is created to gather the PrimeReact users together to discuss topics, provide technical assistance and share knowledge. PrimeTek does not guarantee response although we do our best to monitor the posts and provide assistance.
If you'd like to secure our response within 1 business day, you may consider PrimeReact PRO which is the official support service for PrimeReact provided by PrimeTek.
With PrimeReact PRO, it's easy to support, tune and add features to PrimeReact as if it were an in-house framework.
PrimeReact PRO is a term based commercial support service. With the exclusive services of Pro account, you no longer need to post your questions in the community forum and your issues to community issue tracker.
Standard PRO Services
- Access to pro.primefaces.org
- Response within 1 business day.
- Defect patches.
- Private branch management in case you need.
- Customized builds.
- Unlimited number of cases.
- Remote desktop connection.
- Conference calls for discussions.
- High priority to your issues.
New Features (Optional)
New feature and enhancement requests are not available in core services and provided via an hour based model instead. When you have a feature request we provide an estimate, if you confirm we deliver your request within an estimated timeframe and deduct the amount of work from your hours. These requests can be;
- New Components
- New functionality to existing components.
- Changing the way a certain functionality is implemented.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Proof of Concept implementations of a use case.
- Code reviews to offer best practices.
You can purchase additional hours along with the subscription and also anytime during your subscription period. If your subscription term ends with unused hours, they will be added to your new subscription term in case you extend.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for details.