font question about topbar appname.svg image

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
krisp

25 Apr 2018, 18:46

Hi there,

Can you provide specific instructions that I will give to a graphic designer who will modify the appname.svg image for me? Is there a specific font and font size we would use in an illustrator type program to change it away from "Atlantis" but keep the same exact look?

This is the file assets/layout/images/appname.svg that displays next to the top left logo and says "Atlantis" in big lettering. The file is in SVG format (which is a format I'm not that familiar with). My goal is to change the word(s) displayed in the image but keep the great looking font in place.

Kris

w00f

27 Apr 2018, 13:22

It doesn't matter what graphic program you use. Atlantis text is written using Cassannet Regular font which you can download free. https://www.dafontfree.net/freefonts-ca ... f63681.htm

Best,

jjjimenez

01 Apr 2023, 03:54

How can I change the name in the appname.svg file? I already open the file using Inkscap app, I remove ATLANTIS, add new text with MY-NAME, and save it! now when I load the webapp page, there is not appname shown in the browser! Any special instruction to save the svg file?

Return to “Atlantis - PrimeNG”

• Information