How do I get a refund?

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
thollar2

08 Feb 2022, 23:18

I ordered today and attempted to add the template to my current project. There are way to many build errors. Can I get a refund?

Todd Hollar
todd_hollar@applicationbuilders.com

ceyiris

09 Feb 2022, 09:06

Hi,

I am afraid your request does not qualify for a refund, please review;

https://www.primefaces.org/layouts/refund

If you could point us to the support tickets you have posted, our team will assist there.

Thank you.

thollar2

09 Feb 2022, 22:13

You don't give refunds? I don't think that is legal. When attempting to integrate the template into my existing environment, there were at least 100 coding errors. If you sell a faulty product, you must give a refund!

ceyiris

10 Feb 2022, 11:01

Hi,

Could you please indicate the bugs/errors you are encountering so that the technical staff can assist?

As outlined in our refund policy, if you are experiencing a technical issue it should be first reviewed by our technical staff before requesting a refund.

Thank you.

maciek

10 Feb 2022, 13:56

Hi thollar2,

I have the same situation: after purchase, I was not satisfied with how the product is prepared from the technical point of view.

Unfortunately, similar to your case, they are not kind to refund. I think the policy is that they will "try" to help until you give up. I'm not sure if they are aware that we can not wait weeks waiting for their "technical support" because we need to move on with the development to meet deadlines and client expectations...

I hope they rethink their refund policy, otherwise, we as customers will be forced to use social media and other channels to expose this problem to the public.

All best to you.

thollar2

10 Feb 2022, 16:40

They are greedy. Sell a crappy product and then you are stuck with it. Terrible way to do business.

ceyiris

11 Feb 2022, 13:45

Hi again,

We need to know the problems/bugs your are encountering to identify the problem and qualify it as a refund.

Our forum is monitored by our staff and response time is between 3-5 days. We secure 1 Business Day response only to our PRO subscribers.

As I have mentioned before, please describe the problems you are facing so that we can assist and if these are bugs/problems due to us we will help your case with a refund.

Thank you for your understanding.

Return to “Avalon - PrimeNG”

• Information