Layout and theme are with some different classes of showcase version

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
MaxVP

19 Apr 2018, 23:50

I am reviewing the appearance and css of the Serenity 1.0.3 theme and found some divergences, some components are with some different css definitions of the demo.

In a brief analysis I found these differences, but it is very likely that there could be several other divergences, it would be very important the team to review all the css classes of the serenity theme.

In the following examples, there is this difference in all layouts and themes:

##################################################################################################################################################
##################################################################################################################################################

mert.sincan

20 Apr 2018, 08:25

Firstly, we made some changes related to Material Input animation on Serenity 1.0.3. After this release, I added some defect fixes into next version(1.0.4) according to the feedback of users. Serenity Showcase is currently running the 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT version. I plan to release it in next week.

Regards,

MaxVP

02 May 2018, 15:59

Good morning, was informed that this update to version 1.0.4 would be released last week to correct some layout problems, what is the release forecast?

I have several differences in layout presentation compared to the showcase.

Other customers with problems of the same type:
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=55548

mert.sincan

07 May 2018, 07:10

I plan to release it today.

Regards,

Return to “Serenity - PrimeFaces”

• Information