Error to create page login

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
luisablancasb

28 Sep 2019, 00:52

I am create page Login in Spring Security and primefaces 7.0 with Theme Serenity, my problem is when load page Login , my app find bean GrestPreferences, and it's now not have user.

2019-09-27 17:01:19.728 ERROR 41292 --- [nio-8081-exec-1] o.p.a.e.PrimeExceptionHandler : Error creating bean with name 'scopedTarget.guestPreferences': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'scopedTarget.guestPreferences':

But, I register with a page by default of Spring-security, I not have problems with my application and configure the theme with SERENITY success.

I'm developed page Login, and setter Guest Preferences basicas, this bean is empty (configured theme default blue/blue), my question ? how reload my bean preferences with Bean-Preferences-of-my-user in my menu, with Java?????.

mert.sincan

30 Sep 2019, 13:42

Hi,

Please remove guestPreferences file from your project and edit links/class names that reference #{guestPreferences.???}
Best Regards,

Return to “Serenity - PrimeFaces”

• Information