How to add the Serenity Premium Template to an existing project

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
tomasklima

04 Mar 2020, 00:11

Hi,

we have a React project at an advanced stage of development. The project is create-react-app based and using react-bootstrap, primereact and TypeScript. We wanted to use Serenity Premium so we bought it. But we can only download some ready-made project. It is absolutely impossible to start our project again and move all our work to the downloaded template. Please, how to implement a paid premium template to an existing project? Thank you for any help.

Tomas

mert.sincan

11 Mar 2020, 14:59

I'm currently working on typescript support. I'll get back to you asap.

tomasklima

04 May 2020, 01:07

Hi,

I just download serenity-react-4.1.0 with TypeScript support. Unfortunately both of the included projects serenity and serenity-typescript get error on npm start:

Code: Select all

./node_modules/moment/src/lib/locale/locales.js
Module not found: Can't resolve './locale' in '/Users/darbic/Work/dev/serenity-react-4.1.0/serenity/node_modules/moment/src/lib/locale'
Maybe the problem is related to this issue. The 2.25.1 version (of the moment.js) should solve this issue but it's not working on serenity projects.

mert.sincan

06 May 2020, 10:21

Hi,

This issue is related to Chart.js API. It uses moment.js. Please see this issue;
https://github.com/moment/moment/issues/5514

You can try to install the 2.24.0 version of momentjs.

Best Regards,

Return to “Serenity - PrimeReact”

• Information