Questions about TypeScript Support

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
arielrd

10 Feb 2021, 19:57

Hi guys,

I am a developer at a company and we are thinking about buying one of the Admin Templates. There are some things that are not clear to us, so let me ask some questions and maybe you can help.

1) I read that the theme "Serenity" has TypeScript support. As far as I know, it's the only theme with TypeScript support. What is included in the "TypeScript support" ? ( I am supposing that what that means is that the code specific to that theme is written in TypeScript. )

2) Is Serenity the only theme with TypeScript Support?
3) Does the theme support includes asking for new things or is it just questions?
4) What does the PrimeFaces Elite include? If it is a list of components not available in the free version, is there a place where I can see those components live?

mert.sincan

19 Feb 2021, 12:10

Hi,

1) Yes, current version has a typescript issue though, we're working on fixing it for next version but in general, Serenity is the only one with typescript support. The layout logic is written in typescript like menu state, opening of menus e..g topbar and so on.
2) Yes, for now.
3) Support covers defects and offer general guidance.
4) PrimeFaces Elite is an LTS version service for PrimeFaces, not related to PrimeReact.

Best Regards,

Return to “Serenity - PrimeReact”

• Information