PF 7 selectonedialog shows in upper left

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
heather_p

05 Dec 2019, 23:22

Hi,

I am using the California theme 2.0 with PF 7.0

When I use p:selectonedialog it opens in upper left. This happens in FF and Chrome. I did not test other browsers. I did a little debugging in FF dom inspector. The problem seems to be with the inline styles on the select menu's overlay which are being changed by a script.

Before I click the select box the overlay div is like this:

Code: Select all

<div id="trackingForm:trackingTabs:searchTermListAdv:0:ctlSearchNumAdv_panel" class="ui-selectonemenu-panel ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ui-helper-hidden ui-shadow ui-input-overlay" style="width: 209px; left: 0px; top: 26px; display: none;">
On click it gets displayed and appears in upper left:

Code: Select all

<div id="trackingForm:trackingTabs:searchTermListAdv:0:ctlSearchNumAdv_panel" class="ui-selectonemenu-panel ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ui-helper-hidden ui-shadow ui-input-overlay" style="width: 209px; left: 0px; top: 26px; display: block; z-index: 1012;">
I have also reported this issue in the PF forum https://github.com/primefaces/primefaces/issues/4536. Please let me know what you find. Until this is resolved I will continue to use h:selectonemenu which works. Thanks.

mert.sincan

20 Dec 2019, 14:54

Thanks a lot for the info. But, I think this issue is not related to Layout or Theme. Could you please try it without California?

Best Regards,

Return to “California - PrimeFaces”

• Information