Which Smartphones have the best Camera practically?

UI Components for JSF
helenedwards

24 Oct 2016, 06:28

I'd like to gift my wife a smartphone with the best camera possible in my limited budget. My emphasis is solely on the Camera, ignoring any other common smartphone specifications.

Whatever research I've done, it looks like Samsung Galaxy S6 is the best Smartphone in terms of Camera quality followed by I phones. It is pretty simple to choose any one of them. However, I was just wondering if there are any other Smartphones that can closely match these smartphones in terms of Camera quality under any light conditions and cost much lesser than these biggies.

Reviewers rate One Plus 3, Moto X Play, Samsung J7 are among the best in Camera quality, but I'm not sure. Hence, I'm seeking guidance on this front. I just wish to know the Smartphones with great Camera quality under any conditions and costing less.

Please help.
Last edited by helenedwards on 21 May 2023, 18:31, edited 7 times in total.

MarkWinton

25 Oct 2016, 21:26

You're asking in completely the wrong place - this forum's to do with Primefaces mobile, not general mobile stuff, and the site in general is for the Primefaces JSF component library. Nothing more, nothing less.

shayanjameel08

29 Nov 2016, 12:19

I bought the Sony xperia z5 just because of the camera and was very excited to get it. The pictures were half as good as my Samsung Galaxy S5. I tried every setting, printed the same picture with both camera phones and send tthe phone back with the pictures enclosed. Very disappointed. So I wish they would do sample pictures of the same pictures with each camera. Save us all time and money.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information