Exception handling request to /jakarta.faces.resource/theme.css.map

gundelbacher

16 Nov 2022, 11:16

Hi,

Since I am using themes which I built via the Theme Designer, I am getting the following error messages:

Code: Select all

10:29:01,513 ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-7) UT005023: Exception handling request to /jakarta.faces.resource/theme.css.map: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: UT000068: Servlet path match failed
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletPathMatchesData.getServletHandlerByPath(ServletPathMatchesData.java:83)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletPathMatches.getServletHandlerByPath(ServletPathMatches.java:133)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.spec.RequestDispatcherImpl.<init>(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:73)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.spec.HttpServletResponseImpl.doErrorDispatch(HttpServletResponseImpl.java:162)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.handleFirstRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:282)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$100(ServletInitialHandler.java:79)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:134)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:131)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.core.ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction$1.call(ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction.java:48)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.core.ContextClassLoaderSetupAction$1.call(ContextClassLoaderSetupAction.java:43)
	at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@26.1.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentInfoService$UndertowThreadSetupAction.lambda$create$0(UndertowDeploymentInfoService.java:1544)
	at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@26.1.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentInfoService$UndertowThreadSetupAction.lambda$create$0(UndertowDeploymentInfoService.java:1544)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:255)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$000(ServletInitialHandler.java:79)
	at io.undertow.servlet@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$1.handleRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:100)
	at io.undertow.core@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.server.Connectors.executeRootHandler(Connectors.java:387)
	at io.undertow.core@2.2.17.Final//io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange$1.run(HttpServerExchange.java:852)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.4.0.Final//org.jboss.threads.ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.run(ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.java:35)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.4.0.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor.safeRun(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1990)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.4.0.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.doRunTask(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1486)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.4.0.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1377)
	at org.jboss.xnio@3.8.7.Final//org.xnio.XnioWorker$WorkerThreadFactory$1$1.run(XnioWorker.java:1282)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
In the browser console the following error appears:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://localhost:8443/jakarta.faces.resource/theme.css.map: HTTP error: status code 500, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
It looks for me that "theme.css.map" is requested, but that the file does not exist.

I am using Primefaces in the Version 12.0.1 (jakarta) and JSF 3.0
I built the themes with the Primefaces Desinger Version 11.0.0. I tried my own theme "mytheme" and also the "bootstrap4-blue-light" (without any changes).
With both themes I am getting the error. Previously, I used an old theme "bootstrap" without any problems.

I built the theme with:

mvn clean install -P build
I do have the idea that the theme is working. (only a lot of exceptions in the logs...)

Anyone an idea what the problem could be?

mert.sincan

17 Nov 2022, 13:39

Interesting! I think there is a comment about the map at the bottom of the css file you generate. Can you delete it and try again?

gundelbacher

22 Nov 2022, 11:22

Yes, that solved it. Now I don't get anymore the exceptions.
Thanks!

mert.sincan

29 Nov 2022, 11:17

Glad to hear, thanks a lot for the update!

Best Regards,

Return to “PrimeFaces Theme Designer API”

• Information