[SOLVED] Licensing question

gun

27 Feb 2020, 18:06

Hello,

I just wanted to make sure to deal correctly with Designer licensing aspects in the future.

When a Designer version has been downloaded with an extended license, can I continue creating themes with this version when the extended license has expired?
Which means: Do I just have to purchase a Designer license (extension or new), when I want to download a new Designer version and/or get support in this forum?

This would be my understanding a.t.m.

Bonus question: Is this the place to watch for new Designer releases?

Regards,
gun
Last edited by gun on 28 Feb 2020, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
PF 12.0.4 jakarta, Tomcat 10.1.8

w00f

28 Feb 2020, 12:05

gun wrote:
Hello,

I just wanted to make sure to deal correctly with Designer licensing aspects in the future.

When a Designer version has been downloaded with an extended license, can I continue creating themes with this version when the extended license has expired?
Which means: Do I just have to purchase a Designer license (extension or new), when I want to download a new Designer version and/or get support in this forum?

Regards,
gun
Hello,

Regardless of which kind of license do you have, you cannot continue to create themes if your subscription expired. Also, access to the downloads will be deactivated when the subscription is expired.

And yes, we are announcing PrimeFaces Theme Designer API releases on PrimeFaces category of blog.

Regards,

gun

28 Feb 2020, 12:26

w00f wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 12:05
gun wrote:
Hello,

Regards,
gun
Hello,

Regardless of which kind of license do you have, you cannot continue to create themes if your subscription expired. Also, access to the downloads will be deactivated when the subscription is expired.

And yes, we are announcing PrimeFaces Theme Designer API releases on PrimeFaces category of blog.

Regards,
Hello,

thank you, marking question as solved.

Regards,
gun
PF 12.0.4 jakarta, Tomcat 10.1.8

mert.sincan

14 Jul 2020, 11:26

Thanks a lot, w00f ;)

Return to “PrimeFaces Theme Designer API”

• Information