JQuery UI Bootstrap Theme

Theme Framework
User avatar
optimus.prime
Prime
Posts: 17586
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 00:21
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

15 Aug 2012, 20:34

I will work on porting bootstrap to primefaces themes soon.

User avatar
optimus.prime
Prime
Posts: 17586
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 00:21
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

22 Aug 2012, 11:37

Bootstrap Theme is Announced;

http://blog.primefaces.org/?p=2139

voyagerx
Posts: 70
Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 03:52

28 Aug 2012, 03:24

Excellent work on this theme, it looks great! I built from source and noticed that I am getting these two errors when using it:

WARNING: JSF1064: Unable to find or serve resource, images/ui-bg_flat_15_cd0a0a_40x100.png, from library, primefaces-bootstrap.
WARNING: JSF1064: Unable to find or serve resource, images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_70_000000_1x100.png, from library, primefaces-bootstrap.

I have verified that the included CSS file references them and that they are not in the images directory. Not sure if this is known, but wanted to point it out.

karmats
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 11:52

03 Sep 2012, 13:27

There is also a problem when validation fails on text field. The text color becomes #FFFFFF so you can't see what you're writing.

Code: Select all

.ui-state-error, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-error, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-error {
    background: url("") repeat-x scroll 50% 50% #CD0A0A;
    border: 1px solid #CD0A0A;
    color: #FFFFFF;
}

ajacob
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 17:01

07 Sep 2012, 14:13

karmats wrote:There is also a problem when validation fails on text field. The text color becomes #FFFFFF so you can't see what you're writing.
I can confirm this issue,

Steps to reproduce :

1) Go to http://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/messages.jsf
2) Switch the theme to bootstrap
3) Click the 'Submit' button (all the validations will fail)
4) Try to write text in any of the fields above!
PrimeFaces 3.4, Glassfish 3.1.2, Firefox 15.0

User avatar
optimus.prime
Prime
Posts: 17586
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 00:21
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

12 Sep 2012, 14:15

We'll do a 1.0.9 release to address these little problems. Right now you can just add the css to fix these on your end until they go in theme.css.

mraible
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Feb 2013, 02:59

05 Feb 2013, 03:02

With the bootstrap 1.0.9 theme, I'm getting the following error:

Code: Select all

Unable to find or serve resource, images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_70_000000_1x100.png, from library, primefaces-bootstrap
Is this a known issue?

User avatar
Oleg
Expert Member
Posts: 3803
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 09:41
Location: Germany, Black Forest

15 Feb 2013, 21:49

Yes, this is a known issue. Reproducible, at least for me. Please create an issue ticket.
PrimeFaces Cookbook (2. edition): http://ova2.github.io/primefaces-cookbook/ Learning Angular UI Development with PrimeNG: https://github.com/ova2/angular-develop ... th-primeng Blog: https://medium.com/@OlegVaraksin

Schmimi
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 22:46

13 Jun 2013, 00:40

mraible wrote:With the bootstrap 1.0.9 theme, I'm getting the following error:

Code: Select all

Unable to find or serve resource, images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_70_000000_1x100.png, from library, primefaces-bootstrap
Is this a known issue?
You can take the image from here:

https://www.assembla.com/code/javamyadm ... png?rev=27

Then you can open the bootstrap-theme.jar with WinRar and add the image to the images folder, which you will find inside.

The warning was also annoying me, but now it's gone.

mraible
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Feb 2013, 02:59

30 Oct 2013, 22:03

Schmimi wrote:
mraible wrote:With the bootstrap 1.0.9 theme, I'm getting the following error:

Code: Select all

Unable to find or serve resource, images/ui-bg_highlight-hard_70_000000_1x100.png, from library, primefaces-bootstrap
Is this a known issue?
You can take the image from here:

https://www.assembla.com/code/javamyadm ... png?rev=27

Then you can open the bootstrap-theme.jar with WinRar and add the image to the images folder, which you will find inside.

The warning was also annoying me, but now it's gone.
I'm loading the JAR from Maven and distributing my app as an open source project, so this won't help things for users. Is it possible to get another release with a fix for this?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest